Thread: Investigative Projection

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Investigative Projection

Quote Originally Posted by -asalantu- View Post
    The QUESTION is how to convince authorities about indicia discovered.
    As EVP exists, ¿EIP (or even better EMP) is possible? [I stands for Image, M stands for Movie] Downloads from Akhasic Record is target.

My best regards.
    Ángel
    Downloads from Akashic Records? How is that even possible? How would you even be able to tap into someone else's records to recover that information?

¡Hi, khukai..!

Quote Originally Posted by khukai View Post
    Downloads from Akashic Records? How is that even possible? How would you even be able to tap into someone else's records to recover that information?
    My approach is highly speculative/theoretical. I'm playing with the hope tulpa capabilities aren't alike those alledgely proper of sentient beings like human.

If we, as astral projectors, are able of to create a tulpa, such being ¿can access Higher Self capabilities? and done Higher Self has god-like capabilities then could he drive the information transfer process from Akhasic Record to electronic device storage.

I aknowledge this ideas as highly speculative, but, as some "spirits" (may be no more than crude and unevolved astral wildlife) has capabilities enough to generate EVPs (Electronic Voice Phenomenon) events, then, perhaps EIP and EMP (being I for Image and M for Movie) are identically possible.

NOTE: Years ago some scientists created something called chronovisor. Info is available on wikipedia.

My best regards,
    Ángel

Quote Originally Posted by khukai View Post
    I think that's possible while (during CSI procedures) analysis is retricted to individuals involved in events under investigation, done permission from them and taking into account a fair purpose is prosecuted.

My best regards,
    Ángel