Thread: Are some people more prone to OBEs? And what did I see?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Are some people more prone to OBEs? And what did I see?

Something I've been curious about. Are some people more prone to out of body experiences? I personally have stopped trying to consciously project for a while now, but every now and then it happens by itself. I wonder if that happens to people who are not aware of astral projection as well. Does being aware of it's existence make it more likely to happen?

Today I had what was probably the projections in which I had the most control. It happened spontaniously, and I was able to fly, walk through walls, jump super high and really decide where to go. Usually my projection would end quick, this time it lasted a while. It would sometimes end when I got out of my house and tried to go too far for some reason, but then I would project again and again.

In my case, usually when I'm heavily sleep deprived and I go back to bed soon after I woke up is when it happens by itself.

Also, another question, during my series of projections this night, I went to my basement and saw what looked like a mummified woman laying on one of my couches. She did not move, nor could I see her face as she was completely mummified but I could tell it was a woman's body. Have you ever encountered something like that? What could it have been?
    Last edited by Genesis; 18th April 2015 at 08:02 PM.