Hey guys,

lately I had a lot of clients which I helped to publish an eBook. Some from scratch some from already existing books and many in between.
Because of all these experience I became more interested to write a Book. I'm playing with this idea already for some years but never knew with what idea I should start to write a book. Since I would like to write books about spiritual development but I'm not yet far enough to do that, I guess.

Some time ago I had the idea that most books write about OBE-Techniques but there is no book which have a lot of experience out of body. Such a book would be very helpful for people who want to learn to leave their body but only want to get motivated and not to get more and more techniques while they already following a technique or a course such as MAP and Co.

SO MY IDEA IS:
To write a book about OBE by people who did it and still do it. I would collect stories from various people then edit it to match the eBook and then publish it.
The book would be called Astral Tales Vol. 1

The book would have the Chapters. RTC-Travel, Astral-Plane-Travel, Beyond and more as I get the content.

But for this I need your help. Would someone of you be interested to send me a few of your experiences? I would need some beginner-experience some advanced and some very high ones.

Depending on how many I would get I would make different Volumes instead of Chapters but lets see how it will go.

Also I would need help in proofreading, promoting and to make or draw a cover-design.

Tell me what you think about it.

Wish you all the best,
David