Quote Originally Posted by dontco View Post
These are some interesting ideas you've got there First thing I thought was: you realized you were dreaming. I remembered a long time ago you said you don't want to have OBEs or something like that. If you changed your mind- lucid dreams are a great way to start.
Second thing: I thought about my loved piece of literature: Alice in Wonderland (when you said this would never happen in real life). And I had to write at least one quote, because I'm such a quotes person.
“Why it's simply impassible!
Alice: Why, don't you mean impossible?
Door: No, I do mean impassible. (chuckles) Nothing's impossible!”
its not not like I straight up don't want to...it's just I have no real interest in it....the adventure, peace and answers that people find in OBES I have already found in other things.

I never read Alice in Wonderland but I saw the movie (the cartoon animated one) I also saw the newer one with Johnny depp but I can't remember much of that one.

I wish I had more things to say about your Loved piece of Literature but I can't remember much of them and I saw them when I was really young so for me it was just a very amazing world where anything was possible...or should I say passible WUT WUT!