Hey everyone I'd like to get all your opinions and beliefs regarding this topic. I would like to hear everyone's side on this topic because it's an important one in my book.

To start, I'll share my beliefs and opinions and then I'd like to hear yours and why you believe what you believe.

To me, spirituality is something that we live everyday. It's living within the flow of the Source, or love. Our actions, words and beliefs help us to live spiritually. It is not a personal thing but something that encompasses all of humanity as a whole, regardless of if you say you live a spiritual life or not. For instance, you run into a friend who doesn't consider them self to be a spiritual person and they might ask to grab a cup of coffee with them. If drinking coffee is against your spiritual belief then you are not going to partake in getting coffee but you might still go with them to have a chat and might make an excuse as to why you don't want coffee but in reality it's because it is against your belief or spirituality. You are bringing your spirituality out into the open world for your friend to see. It is no longer something personal. If you want to live a spiritual life you live it everyday regardless of who is around, you put it out in the open for everyone to see so now everyone can comment on it just as I am doing with this post.

For me spirituality is meant for everyone to connect with each other and help guide each other to The Source. Imagine the world if everyone had the same spiritual belief about what our purpose was here on Earth. To progress and love each other unconditionally. I believe the world has made spirituality into something personal by using religion and separating us by belief when in reality God, The Source, is not something personal but something that is open for everyone to come together and love unconditionally while we voice our ideas to each other.

• What's everybody else's idea about this topic?
  • Do you think it would be better if we continue to live a personal spiritual life or an open spiritual life and why?

Sorry if this was posted in the wrong section, please inform me if it is.