Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Images in Clouds

Blog Entries

Re: Images in Clouds

Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
    I hear a man saying this to you....and how he pronounce it is to give you heads up....what more did you notice around this...in inviroment...or in your own feeling??

Love
    ia
    Hi ia, Thanks for your input & sharing with me / us your experiences

i did get some understandings come in a bit later
    • i was able to see the letters as letters in names, personal arrangements of letters and how they are used / arranged, which had personal understanding for me, does the letter being backwards represent like a reverse of the same ? or like a mirror image kind of thing, not sure on that
    • i internally heard the sound of 'E~o~o ' in music and it located the memory of the tune and it was 'Scream & Shout' by Will.i.am & Britney Spears

i will look up the meaning of 'Heads up' as although i am familiar with this term, i feel the need to read it's 'official' stated meaning

Scream & shout - lyrics

• E is also a recreational drug (from Gimmee, gimmee gimmee show- bigbreak)
    • 17/06 - E= mc squared (came to me on the morning dog walk)

ADDED NOTES:

• 21/06 - 8.30 pm ish - putting rubbish in bin looked up there was a 'J' made of out clouds, then another cloud shape 'caught my attention' ,so i went back to 'see what it was' & it was another 'o' shape made from white cloud x

26/07/15 2.45pm
    ADDED Notes

Listening & watching scream & shout i had a HUGE physical crying release 'without sound'
    .......so good to do this without sound.....

Word Pattern - 'Please kill me'

Emotions were 'that i wanted to die'

My little dog has stopped being sick & is more settled & comfy today, think he is in his 'dying phase' he has not made the necessary recovery hoped for by today, yet.

He is ok, but i think he is 'going'... i on the other-hand am 'not ok' with this... and my word pattern here is 'I hate this place'

My capacity to 'see' & take-in the video images was very enhanced as i watched, i saw things i had not seen before, also saw some unplesant reminders in the imaginary too
    Last edited by newfreedom; 26th July 2015 at 02:09 PM.
    " the core of spirituality is to optimize your personal evolution" ~ Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

Cotton candy
    My twitter inspirational quotes account
    "By your own effort waken yourself, watch yourself. And live joyfully. You are the master." Buddha
    I am another you. You are another me.

Blog Entries

Hi,

I've just finished reading two books by Stephen Buhnerlant Intelligence And The Imaginal Realm and The Secret Teachings Of Plants. They are about perceptions and feelings.

Somehow, I think they're related to this thread. The books can't really be skimmed over, they have to be read and absorbed.

When I say "feelings", its more of a perception, about the things we see, hear, touch, smell, and how they make us "feel"> There is a reason for those feelings. The "feeling" is a type of communication with the all.

Grant

Quote Originally Posted by GRANT View Post
    Hi,

I've just finished reading two books by Stephen Buhnerlant Intelligence And The Imaginal Realm and The Secret Teachings Of Plants. They are about perceptions and feelings.

Somehow, I think they're related to this thread. The books can't really be skimmed over, they have to be read and absorbed.

When I say "feelings", its more of a perception, about the things we see, hear, touch, smell, and how they make us "feel"> There is a reason for those feelings. The "feeling" is a type of communication with the all.

Grant
    Yes, exactly

Love

ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GRANT View Post
    Hi,

Grant
    Thanks Grant

i'll keep those books in mind, for when i start buying books again, thankyou.

One book i would love to read is 'Plant souls speak' by Robert Shapiro. i have yet to read this one, but 'Animal souls speak' was /is one of my most favourite books ever ~ it really helped me...
    " the core of spirituality is to optimize your personal evolution" ~ Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dontco View Post
    Cotton candy
    One of my favourite EATS ! ......just love Candy Floss xX

I was thinking about you Dontco / AD site comments here etc. this morning on our quarry dog-walk & a 'brown square shaped stone' caught my attention...

x

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by newfreedom View Post
    One of my favourite EATS ! ......just love Candy Floss xX

I was thinking about you Dontco / AD site comments here etc. this morning on our quarry dog-walk & a 'brown square shaped stone' caught my attention...

x
    Yay, that's so nice, thank you, newfreedom! Say hi to your adorable ferret from me. Do you take your ferrets for walks, too? if it's ok I'm asking in this thread (a bit of out of topic).
    My twitter inspirational quotes account
    "By your own effort waken yourself, watch yourself. And live joyfully. You are the master." Buddha
    I am another you. You are another me.

Blog Entries

Time: 9.25 pm

i saw this cloud image in the darkened skies as i walked back from our local shops - A sheep's head face (left side showing) which also appeared to be a dragon's head / face simultaneously

• So it was a 'sheepy-dragon' head

Blog Entries

Yesterday's cloud image was the front half of a face looking forwards towards the sky. Reminded me of the position my face was in when i tried the 'pulling myself towards the sky' some days ago during Lucid Dreaming.

Today's shape had me studying it for sometime before i was able to name it, it was a circle with a hole in....... Doughnut

Blog Entries

Date: 11/12/15
    time: 2.50 pm ish
    - Today's image was:

Lamb chop, he was singing...

It was more like scrying (?) today, the sky was evenly covered with wispy white clouds moving constantly, but slowly infront of the backdrop of the blue sky. Today's image appeared mostly through the 'chi' interactions being seen, rather than the more usual way for me, which is seeing the clouds actually displaying a particular physical shape

Shari Lewis Lamb Chop Jokes Riddles Knock Knocks & Poems 3

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast