Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
Sounds like a lot of 'fear of being hurt or killed' type of dreams. Your vehicle (car crash=your vehicle=your body or mind), So you're either afraid of being physically or emotionally hurt- the 'losing body parts' sounds (to me) like losing parts of yourself in an 'identity crisis' kind of way. Of course, I'm just speculating, could be totally off here.
I think you may be right on both counts. Technically I have lost part of my identity. Due to a series of events that were out of my control I am being expelled from my engineering college. What's strange is everyone wants to help me get back in(even the dean) but all of their hands are tied by the invisible chains they have created. So when people start a conversation with me, they always ask the same question even if. "What do you do?" So I'm pretty much at a loss for words and I say the same thing I've been saying for years out of habit, but I feel so dishonest.

I'm gonna take up computer programming. I don't know if it's the right thing to do, but my brain is fill with math and I've gotta do something.