Thread: question to those who have already raised their kundalini

Question question to those who have already raised their kundalini

Hello friends.

I have a question to those who have already raised their kundalini.

How long do you think Guys it is necessary to do energy work before making an attempt to raise kundalini?
    Energy Flows Where Attention Goes.

You need to be prepared to go all the way at every stage approaching kundalini. Robert Bruce

https://youtu.be/Bi0VxMMdQFw

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Our subconscious minds have no sense of humor, play no jokes and cannot tell the difference between reality and an imagined thought or image. What we continually think about eventually will manifest in our lives. Robert Collier

Blog Entries

Re: question to those who have already raised their kundalini

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say at least a year. But I didn't raise mine, it just sort of came up by itself. Sorta.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

I didn't do any sort of energy raising, not in any conscious or deliberate way. Kundalini awakened on its own.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

4. Re: question to those who have already raised their kundalini

Mine awakened about three months after doing very rigorous energy work. I was in high school at the time, and my whole reality changed dramatically. My awareness and entire sense of self expanded and changed, and this took years of adjustment. I was walking on the moon for the first three months, but I was still able to fulfill my external obligations.

I went through about 5 years of hiatus before an inner calling brought me back to serious energy work, and within a month, it actually "raised" for the first time. I was going to bed when it happened, and it was awe-inspiring and incredible. It then came up again about six months later, completely spontaneously one evening. After each experience, I became flooded with wisdom and inspiration for about a month or two (a notebook (or two) came in handy) before it would subside. The second experience felt more "developed" and was a bit more dramatic. I've never deliberately "raised" it during a session, it just seems to rise when the time is right (usually in response to breakthroughs I make in the way I see things/daily life).

I blew mine doing energy work...heavy energy work, but all the same couple months of it. I was pretty unprepared for the cyclone it unleashed lol.
    I sent my soul through the Invisible. Some letter of that After-life to spell: And by and by my Soul returned to me and answered. "I Myself am Heaven and Hell." - Omar Kayyam

Guys you are just awesome! Thanks for the all responses .
    Energy Flows Where Attention Goes.

You need to be prepared to go all the way at every stage approaching kundalini. Robert Bruce

https://youtu.be/Bi0VxMMdQFw

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Our subconscious minds have no sense of humor, play no jokes and cannot tell the difference between reality and an imagined thought or image. What we continually think about eventually will manifest in our lives. Robert Collier