Thread: The Great White Secret, aka astral practitioner

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Great White Secret, aka astral practitioner

Over the years there is a saturation of gods light in your energy field by drinking spring water blessed by the angels.

Daily exercises makes this light penetrate every cell in the body like washing detergent the light cleanses every cell with the combination of profound saturation of light and the blood flow that this gods light reaches every cell from the combination of gods light saturation and exercise. The combination of deep gods light saturation and daily exercises creates profound extreme deep deep spiritual cleansing.The theory is stagnation is fully worked threw on deeper levels for profound spiritual results

Note the information here in this thread is light worker wisdom related coming from contact with gods light information processed into my spiritual psychic body quite a high percentage of this information is lighterian coming from common spiritual sense common knowledge
    If your my soulmate please contact me immediate-ly asap

-- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- --- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -
    Shamanic Substances is my spiritual bible. Which makes a unique shaman profile in every student

Re: The Great White Secret, aka astral practitioner

Quote Originally Posted by lord.of.the.now View Post
    Over the years there is a saturation of gods light in your energy field by drinking spring water blessed by the angels.

Daily exercises makes this light penetrate every cell in the body like washing detergent the light cleanses every cell with the combination of profound saturation of light and the blood flow that this gods light reaches every cell from the combination of gods light saturation and exercise. The combination of deep gods light saturation and daily exercises creates profound extreme deep deep spiritual cleansing.The theory is stagnation is fully worked threw on deeper levels for profound spiritual results

Note the information here in this thread is light worker wisdom related coming from contact with gods light information processed into my spiritual psychic body quite a high percentage of this information is lighterian coming from common spiritual sense common knowledge
    Hi Lord.of.the.now

Is this knowledge your own experience or have you read it somewhere??

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce