Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Thread: The Great White Secret, aka astral practitioner

Re: The Great White Secret, aka astral practitioner

Over the years there is a saturation of gods light in your energy field by drinking spring water blessed by the angels.

Daily exercises makes this light penetrate every cell in the body like washing detergent the light cleanses every cell with the combination of profound saturation of light and the blood flow that this gods light reaches every cell from the combination of gods light saturation and exercise. The combination of deep gods light saturation and daily exercises creates profound extreme deep deep spiritual cleansing.The theory is stagnation is fully worked threw on deeper levels for profound spiritual results

Note the information here in this thread is light worker wisdom related coming from contact with gods light information processed into my spiritual psychic body quite a high percentage of this information is lighterian coming from common spiritual sense common knowledge
    If your my soulmate please contact me immediate-ly asap

-- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- --- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -
    Shamanic Substances is my spiritual bible. Which makes a unique shaman profile in every student

Quote Originally Posted by lord.of.the.now View Post
    Over the years there is a saturation of gods light in your energy field by drinking spring water blessed by the angels.

Daily exercises makes this light penetrate every cell in the body like washing detergent the light cleanses every cell with the combination of profound saturation of light and the blood flow that this gods light reaches every cell from the combination of gods light saturation and exercise. The combination of deep gods light saturation and daily exercises creates profound extreme deep deep spiritual cleansing.The theory is stagnation is fully worked threw on deeper levels for profound spiritual results

Note the information here in this thread is light worker wisdom related coming from contact with gods light information processed into my spiritual psychic body quite a high percentage of this information is lighterian coming from common spiritual sense common knowledge
    Hi Lord.of.the.now

Is this knowledge your own experience or have you read it somewhere??

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

quite allot of it is coming from inside of me IA56

-- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- --- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -
    Shamanic Substances is my spiritual bible. Which makes a unique shaman profile in every student

Thank you

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

I am becoming a mystic in the making just like Robert bruce by working with oracle cards
    While I train higher consciousness
    I have access to information on a divine level

found these keys:

realm of knowledge: "anyhow"
    astral realm: "anyway"
    pneumenal realm: "however"

special thought keys to access the spiritual experience.

http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...ture-and-trees

the saturation of gods light in your energy field from drinking spring water everyday for all these years gives energy exchange simply by hugging a tree physically that simple and easy nothing difficult. The energy is exchanged with gods light is traded to the trees energy field and gift of connecting to nature raises your vibration intensively an instantaneously to a level of vibration you can hold

Putting a crystal in Spring Water can be very illuminating. I once put a green atlantisite stone in it and came up in a big red rash and increased heart rate, so it is true to say that these things are powerful.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7