Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: The Great White Secret, aka astral practitioner

Re: The Great White Secret, aka astral practitioner

http://www.sweetpoison.com/

coco cola will poison you in the long run as a shaman. You might want to consider a diet coke substitute

I drink white tea all the time. My mum tried it and she said it is addictive she understands how I am so into it
    If your my soulmate please contact me immediate-ly asap

-- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- --- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -
    Shamanic Substances is my spiritual bible. Which makes a unique shaman profile in every student

Quote Originally Posted by lord.of.the.now View Post
    http://www.sweetpoison.com/

coco cola will poison you in the long run as a shaman. You might want to consider a diet coke substitute

I drink white tea all the time. My mum tried it and she said it is addictive she understands how I am so into it

I love diet coke

if only suger was healthy I would eat lolies all the time

-- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- --- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -
    Shamanic Substances is my spiritual bible. Which makes a unique shaman profile in every student

i crave cheesecake all the time
    i wish i could have it for breakfast , brunch , lunch and dinner.

Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by lord.of.the.now.
    Try to drink 3.5litres of spring water in your diet.
    If it's any help to anyone I've been checking out the different Spring Waters sold in the supermarkets.
    Marketing is very misleading.
    Some tests were testing the PH ( power of hydrogen) level within them. Between Acid/ Alkaline.
    Out of 10 well known brands the top for the preferred alkaline result was
    1) Arrowhead Spring Water.
    2) Evian Spring Water.
    Last edited by CFTraveler; 12th September 2016 at 04:24 PM.
    For ever I'll remember.
    Dreams are the doorways to the heavens.
    Look into your eyes and I see mine.
    She is part of your deepest thoughts.
    The destination is not the importance, but the journey. What we do here leads us to our destination.
    ( my soul. )

DarkChylde I would love to eat organic chicken everynight in very spicey chilli paste

Susan I am very blessed to have a spring water fountain here in dunedin so I don't have too buy spring water I get for free. I can take a unlimited amounts

note that guy isn't me

my picture is in my members profile

why is he using plastic bags to top up his Spring Water. that's not very practical . if you see him give him a bucket for me

next door their is a beer brewery or a beer factory I think he went next door on the tour. apparently the beer factory uses spring water to make it's beer if you are interested to know

olyris I will probably never see him again he is probably a tourist

If you follow William Bulhman, he espouses a different theory, one in which earth will never raise its vibration to a higher level and will not become a utopia so to speak. That there are many utopian areas in the astral but that's not the purpose of earth. Earth is meant to be a testing area, a place full of drama, conflict, pain and suffering. Souls are here to learn, to test their skills in a challenging arena. In his mind that's its purpose and it will never change. There will always be conflict so that soul plans can be executed and learning derived from them.

so making earth into a utopia is not what should be your focus. Your focus is to learn what you need to here and seek the utopian higher realms beyond the astral
    Earth: a remedial school for those learning Love

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast