Thread: OBE, Lucid Dream or Just Plain Weird?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: OBE, Lucid Dream or Just Plain Weird?

I think the content is very important. If you are not very skilled in OBE's and remote viewing and these sort of things. Then that means when things like these happen its a very important experience that higher powers want you to see and experience point being it wasint your skill in OBE that allowed you to have this experience but probably something else providing it for you for a purpose. I would contemplate and try and process what this means and what message is in this experience odds are theres a very important message and meaning in the experience

Re: OBE, Lucid Dream or Just Plain Weird?

Thanks for all the replies.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenacity View Post
    I would contemplate and try and process what this means and what message is in this experience odds are theres a very important message and meaning in the experience
    The message I've gotten from all this is: She was the right girl at the wrong time. If I could live my life over, I'd do things differently.

I had no idea what a spontaneous projection was until I looked it up, and it seems to (sort of) fit the bill. It just strikes me a bizarre that I could “be inside” someone else's body and could feel their pain and fear.

It's also a weird co-incidence that I happened to be in London when she had this admission to the hospital, and so could be asleep at the right time. If I'd been at home I would have been awake and might have been doing something that required concentration – like driving my car along the freeway. Then again, there used to be weird dreams and strange coincidences involving this lady when we were together. I'll post details if anyone's interested.
    Last edited by Dynamo; 22nd May 2015 at 05:01 PM. Reason: Typo