Thread: Practice timing

1. Practice timing

Hello there,

This time my question is regarding the timing of practice, since I work long hours I usually end up doing the exercises at around 11pm-12am... I usually make it through but sometimes I fall asleep before finishing and normally I am really tired by this point. I have found that energy work helps me to sleep very well, in fact I feel that my sleep has much more quality now that I'm doing this stuff. However OBE and trance practice are not very effective if I am that tired, this usually works much better in the morning or afternoon.

Is there any problem if I do my energy work at night and trance/OBE practice after waking up? Is it really important to do all the exercises in a single session? I think this could really work for me

Thanks!

Blog Entries

Re: Practice timing

I don't see a problem, but at some point, when you have reached the point that you've put together a reliable routine (towards the end of the program) that you do the full routine at the time of the OBE practice, whenever that is.
    I usually do energy work during the day (it wakes me up more than relaxing me, but we're all different) and the routine early in the morning, not every day, but I've been doing this for a number of years now.
    Split it any way it works for you, it's what we want, for you to succeed.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.