Thread: Individual chakra work

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Individual chakra work

Okay. I suppose I was just worried about maybe activating it too early by mistake. I guess that's wishful thinking in a way and perhaps it really won't be that sensitive and like you say if it is sensitive apply the golden rule

One final question if I may - should I only be stimulating the chakras or should I also be raising energy into them or is that practise only reserved for the kundalini session itself?

Raising energy into the chakras, the full body circuit, etc, should be a part of regular practice.

I recommend you get a copy of my book, Energy Work, as this has a lot more detail on energy work.

robert

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Bruce View Post
    Raising energy into the chakras, the full body circuit, etc, should be a part of regular practice.

I recommend you get a copy of my book, Energy Work, as this has a lot more detail on energy work.

robert
    Would it be beneficial to just focus on filling the energy storage center in the subnavel? Doesn’t that end up developing the rest of the chakras and filling the other storage centers?

Quote Originally Posted by atsguy View Post
    Would it be beneficial to just focus on filling the energy storage center in the subnavel? Doesn’t that end up developing the rest of the chakras and filling the other storage centers?
    Eventually you become an Earth that is metaphysical. The dream body, your answer to Lord God, must be in balance - that is the righteous answer to death.

"My higher life --> by some means of conversion --> The higher life."

You need to be prepared to go all the way at every stage approaching kundalini.

So, extra work and effort into getting your chakras producing noticeable sensations is recommended, especially on the base chakra.

If anything big happens, stop what you are doing at that moment and ride it out, come what may. Then take a break if needed until you feel completely normal again.

robert