Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: How many universes are there?

1. Re: How many universes are there?

How about this if there are a infinite amount of universes, all possibilities exist even ones that dont make sense, so theoretically their could be a universe that looks identical to fiction even to the point where the art style is the same. I wonder if you could learn fictional occult arts from them.
    Last edited by ereus; 22nd May 2015 at 08:22 AM.

Blog Entries

Re: How many universes are there?

It's what I call 'the astral'. Heheh.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

3. Re: How many universes are there?

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    In theory you could, but you wouldn't have any way of knowing if you went to an objective place or a subjective one.
    What do you mean by that?

Blog Entries

The astral is composed of whatever is in the collective unconscious. The worlds you visit are real in their own context, but they're not 'real' in the objective sense. So if you go to Venus, you may visit the Venus ninteteenth century scientists thought it might be like, or the Venus the ancient greeks thought up, or the Venus the makers of Avatar thought up for a movie. It can also be the realtime zone Venus (the energetic version of the physical planet Venus) or some in-between astral simulation.
    The thing is, that other than comparison with pictures from a satellite or something similar, there is no way to tell which 'Venus' you went to.

5. Re: How many universes are there?

I wonder if its possible to go to the real time zone of parallel universes? like search for what you want in said universe than go to said universe. like say i want a world identical to say avatar but as real as mine i wonder if that would work.

Blog Entries

I think we already do. I think what we call the astral may be the real time zone of other possible universes-at least part of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by ereus View Post
    I wonder if its possible to go to the real time zone of parallel universes? like search for what you want in said universe than go to said universe. like say i want a world identical to say avatar but as real as mine i wonder if that would work.
    Why bother with alternate RTZ? Just go visit those parallel universes. Meet yourself, have a talk.
    Sin nada (Nothing is impossible)

...I'm sorry but I don't wish to have any stalkers.

This thread is really interesting and fun to read, I have already tried reading it like three times.

...I tried, because I can't really say that I understand everything that is going on here...but you don't have to understand something to enjoy it ^_^

But can anyone really prove something is infinite? I think that the word "infinite" is being used lightly here...That being said I need not go to other dimensions, for I'am already talking with myself....no seriously I do it everyday...in the shower, in the toilet, when I'm walking in circles in my room...I should probably stop there...

PS. Sorry for just writing about random stuff...basically what I'm trying to say is that I think this thread is interesting hehe.
    Last edited by MooSaysTheCat; 28th May 2015 at 10:31 AM. Reason: I wrote "a" instead of "is" and I went crazy
    What is a "Signature"? Oooh I see now...

Greetings all
    Multiple universe theory has been discussed on other forums. And after much consideration I have concluded that Occam's Razor basically precludes the likelihood of an infinite number of Parallel universes. The Multi Worlds Interpretation (MWI) of quantum physics posits that the universe splits into two exact copies every time a decision is made. I find this theory Much too cumbersome and unnecessarily complex.
    IMO it is Much more plausible that there are nearly an infinite number of 1 dimensional timelines and 2 dimensional time planes, each a result of a decision made And a decision Not made. Or the result of an action taken and an action Not taken.
    These timelines and time planes can be viewed and visited through remote viewing, OBEs and even dreams. Therefore it Is possible to view a potential future timeline that could become a future reality. But, alas, in my theory actual time travel is impossible. A person could project their mind into a past or future timeline but could Not physically project back to the past or forward into the future.

CFT, you wrote
    "I'd like for wstein to describe the four universes, if you're ok with this, W."

Great idea ! I second the motion.

Regards
    Grey

Quote Originally Posted by greytraveller View Post
    The Multi Worlds Interpretation (MWI) of quantum physics posits that the universe splits into two exact copies every time a decision is made.
    This is not the case. First it is based on 'observations' not 'decisions'. An 'observation' is basically just any quantum interaction between fundamental particles. The classic is a photon encounters a half mirrored surface. Second ALL possible outcomes (resultant quantum states) occur. As most particles are actually a spectrum of states, the split is multi-way, not binary in nature. As per the photon and the half mirror, it may initially seem that there are only two outcomes, reflection or refractive bend. However there is the possibility that the photon is absorbed by the atoms in the mirror. Additionally there are these particles popping in and out of the quantum foam that affect actual particles. Part of the quantum mechanics necessitates that you account for these temporary particles even though they are in a sense virtual and not real.
    Sin nada (Nothing is impossible)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast