Quote Originally Posted by Sinera View Post
By coincidence, I yesterday read again a bit the articles on the transients site where interesting regression sessions (with the QHTT method by Dolores Cannon) are sometimes posted.

The topic of Self-Love came up that's why I link it here and quote the relevant parts. The session contains other interesting topics too, btw. Note that it is a spoken word protocol, a literal transcript of a person under regressive hypnosis usually channelling their subconscious and/or Higher Self/Selves, not written text (essay, article) by an author, that's why it's so erratic and ungrammatical sometimes.

http://www.transients.info/2015/05/l...-and-more.html
Thank you so much! This is very interesting, I bookmarked the link Some thoughts came to mind after reading this. I think that it is possible that people who are on their way to becoming a godhead and are getting closer to it- should feel love more and more. Maybe it's really what we wanted when we got here? Maybe as we will develop we will feel it more often?
Also- Helene Hadsell, a women who has never lost a single contest she has entered. (wrote "The Name It and Claim It Game")- I remember she once wrote that in order to manifest- we have to... love. That is one of the ingredients.

This is her quote:
Collect (get what you manifested) "it is the fun part and makes it all worthwhile. And the most important is to begin to love completely. LOVE everything unconditionally: the clouds, wind, stones, trees, animals, insects and all the people you come into contact with. (This is sometimes the most difficult task.) You must love and respect everything. This is not physical love, but rather a universal feeling; a common bond and harmony with all. My Indian friend taught me that even the stones have a consciousness of their own. God’s consciousness is in everything, and we must love all of it!"
-Helene Hadsell