Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: The Love Yourself Thread

Blog Entries

Re: The Love Yourself Thread

One of the best TEDx videos! by Gala Darling (who is indeed a darling). Bound to make you feel good, just like you should. Has some sweet advice, too!

And this was written by the speaker (beautiful!), and taken from her blog. Radical self love manifesto!
    Radical self love is about channelling your inner badass. Radical self love is learning new ways to push boundaries and live your dreams. Radical self love is a celebration of the everyday, and a shirking of the mundane. Radical self love is about realising that you get to make your own choices, and that you don’t have to live out what someone else has prescribed for you.
    Radical self love is about fueling your body with nutritious food, but eating a bowl of chocolate ice-cream whenever you damn well please.
    Radical self love is smiling with your teeth showing.
    Radical self love is about honouring your inner twelve-year-old.
    Radical self love is realising that you are your own best investment. Radical self love is pushing yourself to do the things that scare you. Radical self love is dreaming big, and doing even bigger. Radical self love is about making sacrifices that you appreciate years later.
    Radical self love isn’t always about making the easy choice; sometimes it’s damn hard.
    Radical self love is surrounding yourself with positive people who love and encourage you. Radical self love is choosing to date yourself. Radical self love is about becoming your own best friend.
    Radical self love is saying no.
    Radical self love is saying yes.
    Radical self love is spontaneous. Radical self love is not being afraid of strangers. Radical self love is staying true to your own unique vision.
    Radical self love makes “normal” people nervous.
    Radical self love is listening to music that makes you happy, no matter how cheesy or uncool it may be. Radical self love is waking up early; radical self love is staying up late.
    Radical self love is buying yourself flowers. Radical self love is getting up close and personal with your spirituality. Radical self love is laughing at yourself, and never taking anything too seriously.
    Radical self love is about doing whatever is best for you. Radical self love is different for everyone.
    Radical self love is being an individual.
    Radical self love is being connected.
    Radical self love is learning the lessons, and then helping others.
    Radical self love is never finished. Radical self love is always evolving.
    Radical self love is keeping a bottle of champagne on-hand, just in case!
    Feel free to add to this, change it, make it your own!
    My twitter inspirational quotes account
    "By your own effort waken yourself, watch yourself. And live joyfully. You are the master." —Buddha
    I am another you. You are another me.

By coincidence, I yesterday read again a bit the articles on the transients site where interesting regression sessions (with the QHTT method by Dolores Cannon) are sometimes posted.

The topic of Self-Love came up that's why I link it here and quote the relevant parts. The session contains other interesting topics too, btw. Note that it is a spoken word protocol, a literal transcript of a person under regressive hypnosis usually channelling their subconscious and/or Higher Self/Selves, not written text (essay, article) by an author, that's why it's so erratic and ungrammatical sometimes.

http://www.transients.info/2015/05/l...-and-more.html

(...) Self-love ...IS the connection with the Divine Source it is not the dis-connection.. anything that is dis-connected from the Divine Source is not self-love and that is why every .. humans ....underpinning of whatever their story life is .. is about Self-love ....

(...) our ongoing perception of a dis-connection is what keeps us apart from .... knowing and experiencing our own Self-love and when you experience Self-love you are happy within your body because your body you recognize your body.. its capacity for holding and experiencing.. its love ...and through loving ourselves or our body we are then connected to the Divine and this is what is understood by the lower vibrational frequencies why they create all this “You need to do ... this” to love your body.. This is what all that advertising and all that false perception is creating on.. all the ways to separate one from Self-love... And so this is what the so-called dark or low vibrations do.. (...)
    This collector of useless clutter.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sinera View Post
    By coincidence, I yesterday read again a bit the articles on the transients site where interesting regression sessions (with the QHTT method by Dolores Cannon) are sometimes posted.

The topic of Self-Love came up that's why I link it here and quote the relevant parts. The session contains other interesting topics too, btw. Note that it is a spoken word protocol, a literal transcript of a person under regressive hypnosis usually channelling their subconscious and/or Higher Self/Selves, not written text (essay, article) by an author, that's why it's so erratic and ungrammatical sometimes.

http://www.transients.info/2015/05/l...-and-more.html
    Thank you so much! This is very interesting, I bookmarked the link Some thoughts came to mind after reading this. I think that it is possible that people who are on their way to becoming a godhead and are getting closer to it- should feel love more and more. Maybe it's really what we wanted when we got here? Maybe as we will develop we will feel it more often?
    Also- Helene Hadsell, a women who has never lost a single contest she has entered. (wrote "The Name It and Claim It Game")- I remember she once wrote that in order to manifest- we have to... love. That is one of the ingredients.

This is her quote:
    Collect (get what you manifested) "it is the fun part and makes it all worthwhile. And the most important is to begin to love completely. LOVE everything unconditionally: the clouds, wind, stones, trees, animals, insects and all the people you come into contact with. (This is sometimes the most difficult task.) You must love and respect everything. This is not physical love, but rather a universal feeling; a common bond and harmony with all. My Indian friend taught me that even the stones have a consciousness of their own. God’s consciousness is in everything, and we must love all of it!"
    -Helene Hadsell
    "By your own effort waken yourself, watch yourself. And live joyfully. You are the master." —Buddha

Blog Entries

This is a cute self love project if you want to cheer yourself up.
    Also... Please take one! I love this sort of thing:
    Last edited by dontco; 8th June 2015 at 06:32 PM.

Blog Entries

Thanks for making this thread xxx

i would like to add this utube link here to the 'Luv yourself Thread'

Guns v's Fairies ~ Outnumbered Series 1. Episode 1
    " the core of spirituality is to optimize your personal evolution" ~ Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

i'd also like to share this one...

James Blunt Parody - she was Beautiful i swear !

x
    " the core of spirituality is to optimize your personal evolution" ~ Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

You're welcome, newfreedom! and thanks for the videos The second one was really funny
    Last edited by dontco; 9th June 2015 at 06:34 PM.

Blog Entries

Another great TEDx talk:

I think she has really inspiring advice, I really like it. Commit to yourself fully. There's no person who can make you whole since you already are. This really can be a life changer. I think that's really beautiful that the speaker who comes from such a broken childhood is in a good place right now and she loves herself. If she can- so can all.
    Advice summary- "The thing about marrying yourself... you are going to do this till death do you apart". You're gonna love yourself right where you are. You're going to love yourself for better or for worse. You forgive yourself for your mistaks. Life gives you people and situations that help you to develop what you ask for. If you don't get it the first time- life will give it to you again. I learned how to hold my own hand and comfort myself- that I am a person I can count on. Felt like half a person and went into relationships to solve that feeling. The truth is I would never feel whole until I learn to love myself. I don't have to hear "I love you" since I already heard it from myself.

Blog Entries

This is a character dear to my Heart

Dangerous Brian

Blog Entries

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast