Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: A Sexual Visitation

Blog Entries

Re: A Sexual Visitation

To tell you the truth, I wouldn't allow it to happen, I would mentally resist it. Not fight it because the anxiety will feed it (whether it's a self aspect, a learning experience or it's own kind of entity), but if you can resist the physical response (orgasm) and it's an entity it will go away, and if it's a learning program or a self aspect, the experience will no longer be necessary and it will 'move up' in quality (meaning go from learning how to protect yourself to learning how to communicate without fear) and continue to be an evolutionary process.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

ah sounds like a typical sex spook to me. Just dont take it so seriously, dont get Worked up over it, you will just end up feeding it. Dont give it Permission for Anything. And dont give in to any erotic thoughts it may push your way. see Psychic self defense
    I sent my soul through the Invisible. Some letter of that After-life to spell: And by and by my Soul returned to me and answered. "I Myself am Heaven and Hell." - Omar Kayyam

3. Re: A Sexual Visitation

I agree. I don't want it to happen to me anymore. I only want to be turned on when I choose to be turned on. Besides, it does not even feel good. It only makes me wet as the dickens and want to pee by stimulating my G-spot to no end! I have only given in to it a few times. The orgasm is good, but again, I want to choose when to be stimulated.

This thought-form has been with me for about a year now and visited me on average every other day. I can be wide awake in bed and it will still come. I was told it came because I had not experienced touch in many years such as holding hands or a simple caress or being hugged enough. I have not had enough human interaction and touch, even the non-intimate kind due to trauma experienced in the past. You hit the nail on the head when you said there might be an imbalance and this is why it came. It is trying to help bring me back to balance and I ultimately find a companion. The one thing I do like about it is that it feels warm and tingly around my legs and thighs. This I do enjoy, but not the stimulation part. So, I told it it is welcome to be warm and tingly around my legs anytime. I also noticed that this is also starting to occur outside of my bedroom. Anyway, I know this is probably too much information to share. Thanks for trying to help me.

Blog Entries

Hey Queen I think like others have said- this is a part of you. I've had this sort of experience but it only happened once (this is the link, if you'd like to read: http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...r-A-Projector) )
    Anyway, as I remember it- as soon as I got over the shock I just got back to the body and this is what I would suggest to you as well. After you do that- don't stay in place, move the body. I think this happens to you in bed because you relax and then go to the place of "in between the astral and the physical". That's what I think, anyway.
    I also think the more you focus on this experience the more it will happen to you, especially if it is an aspect of yourseld. "What you insist persists". The subconscious only knows you're focusing on it, it doesn't care if you would like it to happen or not, it just works to bring it to you automatically. I wouldn't say try not to think about it because it can make it worse but I would say- try focusing on other things- instead. Like someone here has already said- maybe you would like to look up shielding on the forum.
    Good luck!
    dontco.
    My twitter inspirational quotes account
    "By your own effort waken yourself, watch yourself. And live joyfully. You are the master." —Buddha
    I am another you. You are another me.

5. Re: A Sexual Visitation

Quote Originally Posted by queen9302 View Post
    Greetings!

I have visitations, but I was told the presence is a part of my spirit or a creation of it. This presence comes and stimulates me because I have not experienced touch in a long time. Last night, it manifested to the point where it touched my thigh, as with a finger, before doing what it usually does. I kept my eyes closed so I did not see what it was. As it approached, my body began to wade back and forth while I was in the bed. I was between the sleep and wake state. As I felt it get closer, I did my best not to panic and remain as calm as I could since I was told it was a part of me. This is why I also did not open my eyes to look. This is the first time I ever felt it touch me as with something like a finger. Prior to this, I only felt it move up my legs like a warm fluid mass and then stimulate me.

Do you have any knowledge or insight into this phenomenon?

Hello queen9302

You did not create this thought form and it is in no way being created by you no matter what someone has told you. If you are creating this thought form then you can control it and you can't. I have experienced the same thing but I can hear their voices which align with the experience. I play with them and can communicate to them all the time. They start at the feet and then move upward to the growing to stimulate people and you are not the only one their are so many others out their experiencing this same thing that it is not even funny. Here is another link to a young girl experiencing your same problem. http://www.talkparanormal.com/showthread.php?tid=18763 I can give many more links to these same experiences if you wish?

Powessy

Well - I can't know what form things may take for you. I think the subjective experience of a corporal physical manifestation is not likely.

I would feel wary about incomplete explanations, wary about "being told" to just let things happen. Was it Spirit or a person who told you?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2