Thread: Astral projection attempt

1. Astral projection attempt

Yesterday I was doing lots of studying on Astral Projection, Lucid Dreaming, Out of body experiences and came accross Ryans Book/PDF and thought I would read through a little bit of it. I read some of it and Jumped down to the Exercises part of the PDF, I came Accross the Exercise "Noticing" and read through it as careful as possible. Even though Ryan explained it as easy it was not when it came to experimenting with it. My experience lead from getting no where from being somehwhere though!
    So, as I began the exercise it kind of confused me of how to see in the darkness, I would look in the darkness and my mind would create random images, but I'm not looking to use my mind am I, I am here to just notice any changes within the blackness. It felt like that was not "working" for me so I stopped and opened my eyes and just lied there for like quite a bit ( not sure how long ). I turn and lie on my back, I close my eyes and just breathe, Suddenly, I felt some kind of vibrations kick in. These where not so intense but I could feel them strongly enough. I kept going and going and open my eyes again. I swapped position and decided to face the wall with my hand under my cheek bone as a rest. My eyes are staring at the wall and because the room was dark the wall started to produce shapes and shapes. (I remember reading somewhere that Ryan likes to use a Spiral or a vortex within the blackness) so I let all the shapes form into a vortex and My eyes sank deeper and deeper until it got darker and darker until I felt the need to close my eyes. So I did close my eyes and I was just relaxing, It began to feel like I was in the middle of a room with nothing around me. So, I put my hand out and touched me wall, and I was still in my bed. I layed there again with my eyes closed and now I started to feel intense vibrations my eye feels like it's twitching and I start to see the colour white. I then stopped again but this time when I close my eyes it's different, I let the sensations take over, I see a white light coming down from my Third Eye creating a line just below my chest. I carry on with the sensations, I feel Numb, My hearts racing, I'm breathing too fast and heavy, I still let the sensations take over, I then notice the blackness in my eyes it feels like I was in the middle off it, It felt like I was about to loose consciousness, So, I took the chance to actually get out my body, I didn't realise until after what I experienced that I was not suppose to just "get up" I just got up like I was still in my physical body, but I was suppose to Visualise my astral self getting up wasn't i? Then after my body moved it ended and I couldn't get to sleep for a while then.

These symptons are not all in order because I can not remember what came first. Would love some opinions on this please.

A question?
    When I am about the project am I supoose to visualise myself getting up? Or move my physical body?

Blog Entries

Re: Astral projection attempt

As far as I know, Ryan practices phasing, he doesn't do any kind of exit technique, just lets himself go into the scene that has opened up in front of him. Usually you may get a variety of symptoms, and then do an exit technique.
    Getting up may be considered an exit technique if what gets up is your energy body- an almost 'spontaneous' projection. Robert's exit methods utilize movement of the energy body as exit methods-you don't visualize yourself doing anything. Visualization (such as 'making a light body') methods are old fashioned and were originally taught by magic practitioners and some traditionalists.
    The exit methods we teach usually involve mental movements in the first person, they're not visualizations or movement of the physical body.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.