Here's what happened:
Today I woke up, did my affirmations then got out of bed and watched some Netflix. After about an hour I felt a little sleepy so I went to lay down on my bed. The right half of my body and head was laying on the comforter while my left side was on the bed, so I felt a little off center.
I had my eyes closed and I turned my head slightly to the right, then I could see this image fading into view.

I was still seeing from my laying perspective and I saw what looked like one of those grey aliens looking down at me, except this one had white skin and it was all smooth and kinda small, like it was a little alien child.
It saw me looking at it and then it smiled a big smile. Then I saw a larger individual come into view. I didn't really get a good look at him, because my vision was so blurry, but he looked like he was wearing some kind of breastplate that had shoulderpads. I grabbed his hand and notice that we both had a bony grip. We started talking to each other (in English), but I can only remember it as hysterical nonsense. Although, he did mention something about a prophecy, but I'm still having trouble remembering conversations. So all this time I could still feel off center from laying on my comforter and I turned my head to the left and told them that "I have to leave" (because I didn't want to forget the dream/vision). Then I woke up and made a note in my notebook.

It kinda felt like I was part of a museum display or maybe I was laying on a lab/hospital bed or even in a coffin. What do you all think about this? Was this some kind of OBE or did I just seamlessly slip into a "lucid" dream?