Thread: Strange experience I had

Strange experience I had

Here's what happened:
    Today I woke up, did my affirmations then got out of bed and watched some Netflix. After about an hour I felt a little sleepy so I went to lay down on my bed. The right half of my body and head was laying on the comforter while my left side was on the bed, so I felt a little off center.
    I had my eyes closed and I turned my head slightly to the right, then I could see this image fading into view.

I was still seeing from my laying perspective and I saw what looked like one of those grey aliens looking down at me, except this one had white skin and it was all smooth and kinda small, like it was a little alien child.
    It saw me looking at it and then it smiled a big smile. Then I saw a larger individual come into view. I didn't really get a good look at him, because my vision was so blurry, but he looked like he was wearing some kind of breastplate that had shoulderpads. I grabbed his hand and notice that we both had a bony grip. We started talking to each other (in English), but I can only remember it as hysterical nonsense. Although, he did mention something about a prophecy, but I'm still having trouble remembering conversations. So all this time I could still feel off center from laying on my comforter and I turned my head to the left and told them that "I have to leave" (because I didn't want to forget the dream/vision). Then I woke up and made a note in my notebook.

It kinda felt like I was part of a museum display or maybe I was laying on a lab/hospital bed or even in a coffin. What do you all think about this? Was this some kind of OBE or did I just seamlessly slip into a "lucid" dream?

Re: Strange experience I had

I red somewhere that alien audoctions experiences are quite common when experience first obes. Thatnis because our brain want thisnto happen so it hasnan explanation. Your experience is bery interesting. Probably someone/thingnwanted to tell younsomething.