Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: using dark energy for good cause

Re: using dark energy for good cause

Quote Originally Posted by mystyx View Post
    Wow. Very well done IA
    All true and accurate, and insightful.
    When I saw it up close it looked like that.
    I'm just like the duck you describe. I've embodied water (and ice), air, and earth. I'm naive for sure- I wish I had complete information rather than just snippets, but gotta work with what Ive got.

People seem to only see them clearly when they are in water or getting out of it. They seem to be able to shape shift, but have a 'normal' form; long neck, bulbous head, bright yellow, they are real strange looking when they come out of the water. I wonder if they appear black and hard to see only on land. I'm really glad you perceived it as kind. I have been contemplating making a sword for use against them, but I didn't want to have that kind of relationship with them. They seem valuable for learning.

To me Selene is a white witch who sometimes rides a winged serpent covered in feathers of every color, it has the head of an eagle. She wears a large robe and crown with a upward facing crescent moon. She has helped me out a lot in life like healing with me my sisters dogs from fatal poison. Helping me in dreams- she let me use her sword once. She chased off the being I mentioned earlier (the weapon) at my request. I think she did much more I didnt know about. She lets off a lot of light. A shaman friend of mine mentioned her and was concerned about her 'taking me in. be careful'. She said she "takes in the weary". It is an exclusive collective consciousness.. I think it is her winged serpent, each feather is a person. Shes always been very emotionally mature and pleasant.
    Thank you mystyx...Yes, it was hard to see it first, it come in total blackness, but I am also rather skilled to see in darkness, so when it did feel I knew it was there, it revaled it self to me...and did it in calm and nice way...when it did know it was spotted...if it did not have revealed itself to me then I would have said it was savage and evil...but of course I can not say much about it, so I hope it is kind.

What did you do with the spirit of the stone?? Where did you put it??

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

2. Re: using dark energy for good cause

Each and every unique conscious being has a desire to experience differently. Some darker beings are attracted to light beings because they are on a path which leads to the light. Others simply feed on the light energy so they can use its powers to achieve their goals. Others are repulsed by it. If it came to you, you attracted it on some level, whether consciously or unconsciously. All dark beings have some degree of light in them - Think yin and yang - the light is within the dark, because without it, the dark could not exist...

Another way to understand these differing paths is found in the Bhagavad Gita - the three gunas...

Boundless, the shamans in old times would purify themselves before they went to face the Kushtika because it would be attracted to their light. They would wait in the woods for it to come. When it did they would stare into its eyes until it fell into a trance. Then they would cut out its tongue and wear it as an amulet to gain its power. But they gave me a wand so I dont need to cut out any tongues.. if I wanted to use their power.

I had my brother bury the stone in a Tlingit graveyard. I intended the energy to be metabolized there, and it was in town so the kushtika couldnt get at it; I thought the energy should be returned to 'Joe' in its pure form instead of being stolen (he was getting sick without the energy). The creatures left the property as soon as the stone was removed.

It took all my effort also to see what I did. It is strange that this black snake 'kushtika' is so different from the ones in the water. The ones in the water appear clearly, physical as anything else when they decide to show themselves to someone.
    They do have similarities; the desire to be known, and an obscene aura that disrupts all the normal rhythms of the area. Although the water ones do not cause hellish visions like the snake does.

Boundless, the shamans in old times would purify themselves before they went to face the Kushtika because it would be attracted to their light. They would wait in the woods for it to come. When it did they would stare into its eyes until it fell into a trance. Then they would cut out its tongue and wear it as an amulet to gain its power. But they gave me a wand so I dont need to cut out any tongues.. if I wanted to use their power.

I had my brother bury the stone in a Tlingit graveyard. I intended the energy to be metabolized there, and it was in town so the kushtika couldnt get at it; I thought the energy should be returned to 'Joe' in its pure form instead of being stolen (he was getting sick without the energy). The creatures left the property as soon as the stone was removed.

It took all my effort also to see what I did. It is strange that this black snake 'kushtika' is so different from the ones in the water. The ones in the water appear clearly, physical as anything else when they decide to show themselves to someone.
    They do have similarities; the desire to be known, and an obscene aura that disrupts all the normal rhythms of the area. Although the water ones do not cause hellish visions like the snake does.
    Hi mystyx,
    I have hard time to understand so I ask some more questions....The purification the shamans did when going to meet the kushtika in the woods....you said so the kushtika did not attract to theires light?? I do not understand...

Then you said...bury the stone into a town graveyard so the kushtika can´t find it??...but as I understand you did put the Joe´s sickness into the stone,yes?? and then you say that the spririt in it´s pure form return to Joe and not be stolen...What creatures do left the property as soon as the stone was removed??....

I am sorry for have to ask so many questions because I am not at all familar with shaman customs....so I hope you can tell more, please...

So ...you say I did see the kushtika....what does that mean in my case??

Love
    ia
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

No no.. its said that it IS attracted to bright people.

You should take a break from it for a few days. It desires attention, so forget about it for awhile. I need to take breaks from my investigation because I think about it too much.

I'll answer later, we'll pick it up then.
    Love you too IA

No no.. its said that it IS attracted to bright people.

You should take a break from it for a few days. It desires attention, so forget about it for awhile. I need to take breaks from my investigation because I think about it too much.

I'll answer later, we'll pick it up then.
    Love you too IA
    Okay and thank you mystyx, I understand, so IT do not see me as a bright person??..I just must to feel the understanding clearly, so I am not taking it personally, if IT see me like this then it is IT´s view of me.....but I want to tell you this...First I do not think about the kushtika or anything else for that matter but what I see in my dreams or so it is revealing what happens on the depths so to speak, not for my day-awareness so to speak but what happens behind the scens so to speak, because we do operate on all levels at the same time, do you agree with me on this??

So I took the past life regression what dontco did post...and I do not know if you read what came up for me??
    But last night dream was to let me see more, and I think it had to do with the person who was with me on the elevator, maybe it was you, I do not know??

I was it felt flying for me but it could be swiming or floating too...I look down under and I see this thick kushtika swimming very fast..I could see it clearly in this inviroment...but what I couldn´t know what or whom the other white shapes/creatures or what to call them, they seamd to try to catch the kushtika....but it was so huge...and the white shapes where many but they could only try to hold it´s head to try to control it in theires direction somewhere but I couldn´t understand the symbols because they where total alien to me....but I felt no fear or negativity...only wonder what was happening, and what where they trying to do with the huge, huge black thick snake......??...I will not put this in my dream diary, because I somehow feel it has to do with you, and you and I will sort this out, do you agree on this with me?? Now I wait for you to be ready to tell me more....you can do it in PM or open here for me does it not matter how, but that you try to tell your understanding about this.

I send blessings and lots of love to you and your loved ones.

And btw the kusthika did not notice me at all as I was abowe it and it was occupied with the other ones or trying to escape them as it looked like, but I of course can not be sure.

Love
    ia
    Last edited by IA56; 14th June 2015 at 10:20 AM.
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Wow IA. This has all been very crazy so far. But like usual it is crazier than I know.
    You are right it is me who needed a break. I need to do this in bits and pieces and not start getting scared.

It is the same creature I saw. I tried looking hard at it. It was about a meter thick. I was laying, it was over me but was so long it went from me all the way to the river.

I will tell you what happened when I met the snake.
    This was after the whole thing with the stone, after my brother buried it in the graveyard. I wanted to know what was going on, so I was inquiring with my senses. I was in some kind of communication with it all day. Me and my brother were camping and fishing on the river over night.

It was dark. My brother asked me if I heard laughing. I did not. When I asked him days later he said it was a high pitch laugh that went on for about half an hour. But at the time I thought he was just hearing the river. When I lay down to sleep I saw a wall or pattern of faces behind my eyes. They were contorting and writhing. There was other things in there too that I am not sure what they were but were "hellish". I saw it every time I closed or blinked my eyes. But I tried to sleep anyways. I kept being woken up by nightmares (I dont have nightmares that wake me up). On the 3rd nightmare I woke to something over me. I tried hard to see it, thats when I saw the big snake. I felt sick and had this feeling in my lower chest, the best way to describe it was rotten meat. The creature asked me if I wanted it to take it from me. I agreed. It sucked it out of me through my mouth. After words I somehow felt really good. For some reason I was never scared, even when it was right in my face, maybe because of all the monsters I have faced in the past. I dont know what it took out of me.

My Tlingit native friend finally talked to me about it after I linked him this thread. He said that according to lore, the souls that the creature takes writhe in agony in "their village". I think the snake is the "village" and contains the souls, that is why it is so big. And that is why I saw all those faces when I closed my eyes. We both think the souls are under a curse.

It sounds to me that your dream was under water. When I dive it feels just like I am flying. I do not know, is it a warning that it is trying to get me when I am diving and the white things are trying to protect me? I know it tried to get me at least once when I was in the water. It put thoughts in my head.. this is what the voice in my head said: "come to me and take me kustika!" I would never say or think that. I got out of the water and could not go back in. Later that day when walking down the beach my friend and my dog saw IT in broad daylight. It was not in snake form.

I dont think it would be good for me to give up free diving. Being in the ocean is the only thing that could get me to live in a human body. But I could put it on hold until we figure this out, if you are getting warnings like that.

Thank you mystyx,
    I thought so also that it was under the water, or then the snake was swimming on the surface of the ocean and I was flying in the air....
    It is awful if the creature take souls, I never felt it evil??...Can it be that it can be used to "evil" things?? but that in itself it is not evil?? used for all kind of things because it is powerful, but easy to manipulate, maybe the creature/snake is little bit "simple" and if you gain it´s trust you can even use it by "lie" to it by telling wrongly and it would help you get back at someone you call your enemy?? Just thinking without knowing anything about this snake.
    Well, I do not know.
    Much love to you and your loved ones.

Love
    ia
    Last edited by IA56; 16th June 2015 at 04:31 AM.
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
    Thank you mystyx,
    I thought so also that it was under the water, or then the snake was swimming on the surface of the ocean and I was flying in the air....
    It is awful if the creature take souls, I never felt it evil??...Can it be that it can be used to "evil" things?? but that in itself it is not evil?? used for all kind of things because it is powerful, but easy to manipulate, maybe the creature/snake is little bit "simple" and if you gain it´s trust you can even use it by "lie" to it by telling wrongly and it would help you get back at someone you call your enemy?? Just thinking without knowing anything about this snake.
    Well, I do not know.

Love
    ia
    Hi all,
    I feel very intensivly to write this....In all times the fear and shame has bean very powerful weapons agains people, and to threaten with, if you do not as I say, I will see that you will be evicted as an witch or dangerous one...everyone will turn there´s back´s on you and you will be alone.

I feel like I have lived most of my life alone, I do not let anyone to threaten me, or to inprisone me with threat´s.

As our society is build up in that way that you need connections, if you do not have connections you do not have big chances to survive or to be in "high" position or getting good job´s even you have good education.

If someone starts a rumor a negative rumor everyone will believe it, and it is so sad they never ask the person it self if it is true or not....negativity always survives and good thoughts or truth will be covered and hidden quickly.

I am that kind of person who want everyone to be seen and heard, we are as valuable equally there is no high or low, there is only different because it has to be different to cover the whole picture, if one is missing then it is not whole it is missing a piece, therefore everyone are equally important.

I hope we start to value and salute eachothers more.
    Let LOVE grow and spread out into the whole existence, even the darkest corners too, and stop harrasing and chasing beings, start to value everyone for who or what they are. Each and everyone is designed for it´s purpose, let new existence to emerge.

With the deepest LOVE
    ia
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
    Thank you mystyx,
    Well, I do not know.

Love
    ia
    I felt that is true also IA. From the beginning the clan members are the ones who said it takes souls. They are a warrior race. They had slaves, a trapped soul is just a slave to them. I think you are right about it not really being evil.