Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: An Idea is bulletproof

Akashic_Librarian Guest
    Here is how I see an idea. An idea is the prelude to an action. It is the thought that creats action and action create purpose. Without thought, without IDEAS, we would have no purpose.

Consider this, it was a thought that first set you off on your pathway through life, actually to be more specific it is the question, that drives us. The question can be anything, what does that tastle like? What would happen If I do [ x ] ? These are questions that have to be asked, it is a direct result of the way our brain works. It is why humans are on top of the evolutionary scale. Wer can think about our own thoughts. This is what gives our ideas so much strength.

But what is the true power of a thought? Where does it end. IMO it doesn't. If you dare to dream, to think thoughts of grandeur and be true to thoser thoughts I believe a thought can take you to the heavens and beyond, it can ascend you above all others. But it is hard to dream so big, so most people dream small. But anyway I digress.

It seems this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose so I will simply add that a thought is omnipresent.

As above, so below, as within so without.

Demek Guest
    hm, God drives us, i mean the primum mobile thing (i call it God )
    idea is just a form the drive may create

negishail
    not sure what u wanted to show us => the power of thoughtforms ? everything is a thoughtform, u mean the human thoughtforms then ?
    well, they alter probability, if u do the miracle u alter probabilty of energies doing some complicating things and it happens (everything is possible, but some thing are unlikely )

it is my peception (actually i was told it through crown chakra) that we don't push the energy with our will or something, but change the probability of it moving here or there, with subconscious interpretation of our brain as pushing

i think curiosity can be evolutionally explained, it's just another program to keep things in check
    without ideas, we would have our true purpose, which we cannot "recreate" for ourselves with earthly thinking (but it is not cosmic thinking ), u have to remove ideas until u get to the truth

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3