Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: An Idea is bulletproof

Energy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Akashic_Librarian
    Energy. WTF? Is that some cryptic message or are you just being random.
    your attack cant pierce me

you got backfire as being rude in forum.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Energy
    Quote Originally Posted by Akashic_Librarian
    Energy. WTF? Is that some cryptic message or are you just being random.
    your attack cant pierce me

you got backfire as being rude in forum.
    I'm not sure if this is a personal attack or a joke, but if it's the first, please don't do it.
    CF
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by Energy
    I bend the mind with my spoon
    I think he was refering to a quote in the Matrix where Neo is about to see the Oricale and he is talking to the kid monk that is bending the spoon with his mind and he tells neo its not the spoon that bends its rather you or your perception that is bending... am i right Energy?
    "The function of wisdom is to discriminate between good and evil"
    Cicero

Demek Guest
    you can touch ideas, at least i can
    they have form (if u think about it, if you can experience idea it means u have something in common, that is - form)
    V was the only movie i went to twice, although the Wachowski brother did terrible job with it (Natalie Portman, for example, and many slips that stung me), the idea was there

i think that the form can be indestructible only if it is sustained, and in my perception the God is the thing suistaining, thus His ideas, although commonly diverted, will at last prevail (and if u ride on them u have upper hand, at least one on one)

i do not believe in any freedom, aside choosing with your heart, and i call it freedom only because it is the first form i took, the rest are just layers, fixes and additions
    however if i was created as a slave, being slave would be my freedom

the perception of freedom occurs when there are no intervening forces, internal or external, aka it's just going in one direction, totally

the other definitions IMO are just delusions and misconceptions

Akashic_Librarian Guest
    When I say freedom I am not talking about a perception of freedom. What I mean is true freedom, the freedom with which no man, women or child has ever experienced since the creation of existance. I am talking about the freedom that is felt only briefly, on the rarest of occasions. That freedom to do as you will. Where you says, "My will be done," and the universe, bows down to you. That is freedom, where you casn say what you will, to whomever you will with only ther kindestest intent and they return it in kind. That is freedom. When you can truly walk unafraid in any part of the world, because you know no harm or foul will come to you.

That is my freedom. Not a perception. A Reality.

sash Guest
    Perception of freedom hinders all hope for true freedom. Quite ironic.

Akashic_Librarian Guest
    Exactly

Demek Guest
    hope for freedom is result of attachment to fear (since HS doesn't have such feelings)
    u just want to be the biggest, the baddest, the loveliest note that u mentioned not being threatened, there can be also freedom in being pounded to death, look at martyrs
    and, it is your will that limits your "freedom"
    you are "free" right now, u just choose to follow a set of conditioning in order to cope with the world
    and no one ever "made" you do things u didn't want to do, u just decided to do them because they were more important than your "freedom"
    there is freedom from, and freedom to, and it basicly means u don't have internal struggle
    ultimate freedom from would be void, ultimate freedom to would be God (although i believe u cannot be free from God, from your essence, so ultimate freedom from would be non-existance)

i find freedom in God, as my highest, deepest will
    but, ultimately, i feel free because i don't fear that much
    it's just an perception
    i am also (almost ) free to fear, and it feels wonderful although it is just one train of thoughts, and i am not free in other aspects

so i repeat, freedom is lack of internal struggle, only

and u speak about freedom from something, i would appreciate u being more specific next time

Good post, Demek. I agree with everything you said. We have freedom through choice. Someone who is dying of a terrible disease may or may not be able to heal themselves. But, they always have the freedom to choose how to "be". They can kick and fight and scream and curse and blame the world for their illness. Or, they can choose to look at it as a choice they may have made a long time ago for the experience. They can choose to accept and learn the things it is teaching them, or to rage against it. It's all in how you look at it...your perspective.

negishail Guest
    “An idea is bullet proof” we spiritualists should not be surprised by this, it is an immutable law.

Ideas => Thought-forms.

Ideas fueled with intense desire and conviction and repeated visualization take on a life on their own. You see the results of this everyday and every moment in life. All nations, corporates, organizations, religions, traditions are examples of “Bulletproof Ideas”. Life of an idea is not related to the entity, who thought of it first or started it, but to collective entities which subscribe to the beliefs behind the idea.

Hope this gives everybody some food for thought

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast