Thread: Omens and signs

Omens and signs

I remember in a couple of your interviews you regarded omens and signs as important events that could be generated by masters and angels and our higher self.

The past few days i have had a very life changing experience, it will directly affect my current life situation and determine my future. Which is a good thing because the life i was living before was kind of stagnet, but now its like i was just thrown into the deep end of the swimming pool and have to learn to swim on my own.

I noticed that before this experience happened, i saw a dead lizards on my front porch. One seemed to have died from something, maybe a disease, and the other just was dead near my car. The moment i saw it i felt like the first thought in my head was it was a omen for change that's gonna happen.

And i had a run in with my family, and my father didnt agree with how i was working at my job. And it led to a big argument. And i realized that in order for me to grow and expand my life i would need to get out on my own. And allot of other things happend, that are kind of person for me. But all in all it was a very powerful couple of days as far as life situation/family situation goes.

I have complete faith in both my higher self and guardians that i am doing the right thing, but i also felt that maybe seeing these are a little message trying to get by.

or they could just be some dead lizards around my house.

Is there any way to know the meaning, or if there is any true significance to these type of events.

Re: Omens and signs

The thing about life is that it is not all about doing it RIGHT according to other people, even parents. They mean well but trying to force you to do life their way will usually not work for you.

The whole point of living is doing it your way and making your own mistakes and learning from them.

Common sense, of course, must be applied here. EG., finishing high school is generally a good idea, and cleaning your teeth every day is a good idea, etcetera.

Education of any kind will increase your IQ and your ability to make your own decisions.

There is no way to know if signs and omens are intended as direct communications from above.

These are 'hints'

They do, however, fit here as the dead lizards 'hint' that something is coming to an end.

Do not, however, take anything literally. Signs and omens are generally metaphorical.

And also try not to take anything personally.

robert