Thread: Mind's Eye Screen - Clairvoyance?

1. Mind's Eye Screen - Clairvoyance?

Recently I've been noticing peculiar things relating to my mind's eye ability. I've been getting constant intense throbbing and tingling sensations in my brow center,there's certain times where i can literally see what i imagine on a screen, so intense it leaves after images, i can even imagine things with open eyes and see them out in the open world, but this fun little ability goes away for long periods of times and comes back on random occasions and most of the time it happens I'm just sitting or walking, not really meditating or anything, is anyone familiar with this and is there any way i can get it to come back again or even strengthen it? Lately I've been having experiences of seeing odd images when meditating, I'll even have these.. day dreams, visions sort of, play out when I'm talking to a spirit I'm companions with, or I'll even.. i guess project somewhere when I'm meditating? I'll have a body and I'll be in a place I've never seen before and can even interact with the environment... Is this related to clairvoyance? and if so how do i strengthen this ability? I read that practicing seeing things in my mind's eye is a good way to do it, does anyone have any experience with this?

Re: Mind's Eye Screen - Clairvoyance?

Hi Atticus858,

I am very familar with this...to strengthen this abillity is to know that your sensitivity has to be taken seriously....To understand more is to know that it is energy reading and we use all of our body to read....minds eye is for images ...but we can both taste, feel, smell...too....and these is giving impulses to give images in the minds eye....so to train more is to ask some friend to place an item on a table or high chair....and you to concentrate to "see/feel" the easyest way is to go through the friends energy....because the friend does touch the item and will stay in her/his energy field for you to find it....and next step is to try to see the item on the table or chair.....colore, or other specifics until you see the real item....it takes determination and much training....Good Luck...Please let us know how your abillity develops.

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

Yes, it is budding clairvoyance, and just meditate to the point of trance and it will come in more and more.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Atticus858 View Post
    Recently I've been noticing peculiar things relating to my mind's eye ability. I've been getting constant intense throbbing and tingling sensations in my brow center,there's certain times where i can literally see what i imagine on a screen, so intense it leaves after images, i can even imagine things with open eyes and see them out in the open world, but this fun little ability goes away for long periods of times and comes back on random occasions and most of the time it happens I'm just sitting or walking, not really meditating or anything, is anyone familiar with this and is there any way i can get it to come back again or even strengthen it? Lately I've been having experiences of seeing odd images when meditating, I'll even have these.. day dreams, visions sort of, play out when I'm talking to a spirit I'm companions with, or I'll even.. i guess project somewhere when I'm meditating? I'll have a body and I'll be in a place I've never seen before and can even interact with the environment... Is this related to clairvoyance? and if so how do i strengthen this ability? I read that practicing seeing things in my mind's eye is a good way to do it, does anyone have any experience with this?
    Hi Actticus858

i can even imagine things with open eyes and see them out in the open world, but this fun little ability goes away for long periods of times and comes back on random occasions and most of the time it happens I'm just sitting or walking, not really meditating or anything, is anyone familiar with this and is there any way i can get it to come back again or even strengthen it?
    i am familiar with this and only experience these type of clairvoyance images when i am in an open, uplifted, higher subtle energy, receptive space. Otherwise it seems i am not available / aware / engaged enough to be in the right space for this to happen. However, i am still working on the issue of how to be permanently in or at the very least have a connection to this 'open, uplifted, higher subtle energy, receptive space'

I'll even.. i guess project somewhere when I'm meditating? I'll have a body and I'll be in a place I've never seen before and can even interact with the environment... Is this related to clairvoyance?
    This sounds alot like 'phasing' to me

I read that practicing seeing things in my mind's eye is a good way to do it, does anyone have any experience with this?
    Many years ago, i did try this method out to achieve the much desired clairvoyance skills i had read about, it never worked for me back then, although i'm sure now, that it gave me experiences & understandings about myself & my inner vision, that at the time i was unaware of & unable to appreciate.
    " the core of spirituality is to optimize your personal evolution" ~ Robert Bruce