Thread: Confirmed: Reality doesn’t exist until we measure it

Blog Entries

Confirmed: Reality doesn’t exist until we measure it

May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Re: Confirmed: Reality doesn’t exist until we measure it

Sadly they don't know the meaning of the experiment. Reality is as it always was from before to after the experiment is over. What is not existing until measured is the measurement. Its you that is ignorant of reality until you measure it.

After a measurement you now have INFORMATION about reality. Making another measurement gives you information about reality. Even relativity states that reality for each observer is different. As the observer of each measurement (laser grids) is different, one can not definitively combine the two measurements. The frames of reference are different.
    Sin nada (Nothing is impossible)

3. Re: Confirmed: Reality doesn’t exist until we measure it

After a measurement you now have INFORMATION about reality. Making another measurement gives you information about reality. Even relativity states that reality for each observer is different.
    You now have information only because the particles finally decided to take a definate position. Until we observe, every particle exists in every state so basically every possibility is happening all at once until our consciousness observers it.

Blog Entries

Nice article, thanx for posting! your threads are interesting in general, I like it when you post.
    My twitter inspirational quotes account
    "By your own effort waken yourself, watch yourself. And live joyfully. You are the master." —Buddha
    I am another you. You are another me.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ctcarr View Post
    You now have information only because the particles finally decided to take a definate position. Until we observe, every particle exists in every state so basically every possibility is happening all at once until our consciousness observers it.
    This is how I've always interpreted the double-slit experiment, as illustrated by Schrodinger's famous metaphor about the cat in the box.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.