Thread: How to last longer in OBE

1. How to last longer in OBE

Hello everyone,

I'm new in the community, and in the OBE enviroment. Last night I had a spontaneous OBE. Felt and enjoyed the exit until I was floating, then without oppening my eyes tried to exit the room fast to get far away from my body, since I had another exit a few weeks ago in which I got overexcited, opened my physical eyes instead of the astral ones and blew the experience.

When I exited the room I slightly crashed my back with a wall and while floating could see and fell my dinning room ceiling. It was all fully lightened. Then, I was standing through my table. Saw my TV on, turned it off (wierd cause its been broken for three months now). Then tried to go through the radio with my hand without success. Could see my arm and hand perfectly. I Thought it would be difficult to get outside since the window was hard to go through as well. I could see a beautifull scene through it. There was a beach full of people, beatifull and colourfull sports cars (I live in a central city in Argentina so no nearby ocean, none expensive sports cars like those neihter). My movement through this dimension was like floating with small jumps so when I got to my balcony I was doubting to fly down fearing the fall. It was wierd cause I had many astral travells in wich I fly without difficulty but here It was different. Like part RTZ and part astral.

Suddenly I was down. (Maybe a guide took me down but I never felt it). I approached the beach and could see lots of people, black and white, topless women and there was also music. There was a lot of joy and good energy in the enviroment. I think it was Miami. Tried to fly again but my displacement was still kind off austronaut walk. Suddenly while going past the people I think of my body and return.

Here is where I ask for your advice. I spontaneusly and without a specific reason think of my body at some point and return. Not because I want to return but this happended many times before. Even though I want to remain exploring. How can I train my mind to remain longer? Please advice. I'm a begginer.

Thanks and regards!

2. Re: How to last longer in OBE

Hi tigre,

Im pretty new at this as well but I think I can help a little. First of all, I think that not being able to pass the hand through the radio and not being able to fly have to do with mind blockages, like your brain doesn't allow you to do that because it is something that doesn't usually happen... it happened to me the first time but its been getting easier after a few tries.
    Second, you can fly in the RTZ! try it, it feels really nice.

For your main question I think my answer is try to think less and observe more while in OBE, just observe whats happening around you and DONT BE AFRAID, its a safe environment. Also, make an OBE plan before you're actually out of body and go through it before sleeping or practicing... this will help to keep your mind off your body

3. Re: How to last longer in OBE

I have almost no experience in the RTZ since all my projections are directly to the astral world. I never feel afraid except with sleep paralysis, thing im working on. The only thing that scared me here was to jump cause it felt kind of real sometimes. Like I knew I was out of my body but sometimes I was suspicious, that's why taking the jump felt scary. Never felt afraid of flying in the astral.The OBE plan sounds cool Thanks jzinser.

Re: How to last longer in OBE

Not too sure where i was told to try this, probably at some point on these forums. Apart from concentration/awareness practice the best advice i've gotten so far for retention/longevity has been to label your surroundings. If you feel your attention wandering, observe and label what is around you. So, let's say you've projected to your room and you are walking out the door and down the hall you would say something like "this is a door" "this is a wall" etc...

I believe this helps your brain digest some of what is going on in a way that is familiar thus easily integrated to memory.
    You haveeyes each composed of 130 million photoreceptor cells. In each of those cells there’s 100 trillion atoms that’s more than all the stars in the Milky way galaxy.However each atom in each cell in each eye formed in the core of a star billions of years ago and yet here they are today being utilized to capture the energy released from that same process all to expand the consciousness of you. It's ironic in that you are the universe experiencing itself And all you are is a thought.

5. Re: How to last longer in OBE

Regarding the awareness topic I've been trying to concentrate. Sometimes I call for angels in the astral world and they show up, some of them don't look like angels but for sure they are good spirits because I can feel their love, they help me flying around and when I ask them questions like who they are they give me their names. The last time I had this experience it was a curly red haired woman, very beatifull. I made her many questions and tried to write down in a napkin she gave me everything she told me, but this napkin was all written down, there was almost no blank space to write down what she told me and the pencil was too dim so it overlaid the other writtings. I believe this is a clear message that my mind is full of thoughts and that is why I have sometimes trouble deciding where to go/what to do and the reason I have this quick returns to my body. Part of my personality is like that unfortunately. I'm the kind of person that wants answers and results now and really anxious sometimes.

I will try with the affirmations so my subconscious can help me clear my mind and try to focus all my attention and awareness to what is going on around me and also label these surroundings.

I took a quick glance at my arm and hand Sabiel and it looks exaclty as my real arm, the only difference is that it was not a fleshy of course. It was an energy light blue arm with density (it was not transparent because I couldn´t see right through it). At that specific moment I wished I could have a mirror to see my entire body but I suddenly changed my mind and continued exploring.

Thank you for your comments and aid

Blog Entries

Re: How to last longer in OBE

I would classify this as an astral arm, not an etheric one. For whatever that's worth.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.