Thread: Need an interpretation of this kind of experience

Need an interpretation of this kind of experience

Hello there, it is going to be a little long, but I'd like to share this experience because of its particular nature.
    This morning, after years of wondering what the vibrations are, and what to do with those, I finally turned the paralysis in a 'jump out'. Actually at the beginning I was denying that the paralysis was going to happen, but then before of the vibrations I heard the voice of a friend telling me that 'she knew it was happening to me'.
    It was the first time, but I was expecting to find myself in my room, and so it was, I was not scared, because I knew what was going on. But, once out, like everyone, I think my brain looked for a safe place, and so I directed myself toward my flatmates room. Only the willing to be there made in way I found myself there without doing all the 'home path': I physically walked only some steps into my room, then I found myself in my mate's room. I knew that in that moment he was sleeping with his girlfriend.
    Here happened the strange thing. Once in the room, I found him already coming towards me, his face was nice, and in a first time he looked to be friendly BUT like pushing me back to the door. Since for me my mate is a friendly instance, I approached him without fear, and I just took his arm. But, then I noticed that in the room there were two Roger and two Jenny (name respectively of my mate and his GF). That was weird. Two in the bed and two around her. I spent some second to realize, but then two of them, the 'not on bed ones' started to be less friendly and to fight with the two on the bed.
    I did not know what to do and I just went near the Jenny 'out of the bed'. Since I did not have an explanation, I looked to her and I said 'you are not Jenny, you are REI (Rei is the name of a girl me and Roger know). At this point two things happened: 1) her face changed, she was ugly and her eyes darker, not absolutely Jenny. 2) I looked into her eyes and her into me. I lost the control of my voice. I could not say REI correctly but I actually looking at her. Anyway in that moment I thought: 'what if she goes out there where there's my body?'. This thought brought me in my body instantaneously.

Of course, when back I was a bit afraid, but then I spent my morning thinking and thinking. I had the feeling it was impossible to be harmed, at least scared. I had the perception that the 'extra Roger and Jenny' were not friendly, but also that my attempt to rationalize them give me was enough not to have consequences.
    Anyway I'm not sure. Is it ok to go where other people are sleeping during OBE? And, btw, was it OBE. It could not be an ordinary dream because I knew I was 'awake'. I decided to go in Roger's room and everything. I had the control. Roger's bad was in an other position than usual.

Thanks for every kind of interpretation and suggestions.

Blog Entries

Re: Need an interpretation of this kind of experience

Hi Maurice.
    You experienced the protective aspects of your friends in the astral.
    You see, everyone has the concept of privacy and territory in their lives- no one (or hardly anyone) leaves the front door wide open for anyone to just come in and help themselves to their stuff. No one (or once again, hardly anyone) walks around naked in public and sleeps in the middle of the street, vulnerable to anyone or anything that may be passing by.
    We are territorial beings, and have a well-developed sense of what's collective space and what is private space, and when we go to sleep at night, we do so knowing that our room is our room, and no one else is supposed to be there.
    When you intruded in your friend's personal space, you encountered the astral barriers he (and she) erected subconsciously.
    They pretty much kicked you out of their personal space, as they should have.
    This is why I always tell people who start projecting and think they have entity problems that it usually is a self aspect, because you are naturally protected in your personal space in your room and its energetic version, and this is why you should feel safe when you do project.
    If you and your friend had agreed that you would visit you may need to remind him (and his gf) that you planned to do it, and if you didn't, well, now you know you should.
    Don't feel bad, I once did it and got my arse kicked for it also- it's how you learn.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Haha thats a great experience. I also think thats propably a shield function of your friends. Do they meditate or project as well? Ask them thenext time for permission before or during your visit and it will be different.

That some objects are different then in the physical plane is normal to reality flunctions. That is because thoughts change the astral and somwtimes lays itself over the plane

...I'm sorry but I don't wish to have any stalkers.

....Just try not to sound too creepy when you are explaining what you want to do. I had to learn that the hard way.
    What is a "Signature"? Oooh I see now...

Blog Entries

Heheh I know what you're saying. But I have had it happen that we planned to meet, I projected, got attacked anyway, and it turned out he had forgotten about it.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Interesting about the duplicates! I had a similar experience where my friend in real life(you know what i mean :p) was telling me to try and figure out the word he was keeping in his mind. So i had to find it in the astral. I asked to see my friend during an AP, then suddenly appeared in a shopping center where he was sitting with a group of people i did not recognise. I told him i made it!(very exited) . He actually looked a little annoyed that i was there and grabbed me by the waste(i could feel a really tight grip just forcing me away). I said "at least before i go you can tell me the word". And he said no way.. He wants his human consciousness to stay pessimistic for the time being.