Thread: Lucid dream turns into massive attack

1. Lucid dream turns into massive attack

I had a dream in wich I was in a bus with a Brasilian friend. He was praying out loud next to me. His prayer was unlike any normal one, very decriptive and sometimes funny cause he made some jokes. Everybody on the bus could hear. Specially two men who were in the front row were talking about this. Suddenly the bus stops and a very beatifull young girl gets in. She sits in an individual seat in our left (one of the front seats). I had some stuff on my lap that I was tring to hold not to fall but this stuff was kinda floating and I wanted her to see this for some reason. Then I turn around and she was on a new individual seat. One of my gym mates was sitting next to her. He was sitting in a chair that had nothing to do with the bus. He was flirting with her, then he kisses her neck and she opposes some ressistance but could easily tell she liked it and was following the game. When I tell my friend about the situation he tells me not to worry. Then I become lucid and say to myself I can kiss her, I have control. When i'm in front of her I feel a very strong resistance. Like a magnetic force that separates us when I try to approach her. I was clear in my mind that I had control. I manage to bring her in front of me with a lot of effort and I get to kiss her lower lip, but it was a short kiss. She was like standding still oposing no resistence but felt kind of indiferent to it. Then the same force separates us. Suddenly a lot of younger guys come to me angry about what I did. I was absolutly calmed at all times. I knew I was in control so one by one I started vanishing them with my mind. I was like, you are not here, dissapear! then I turned my back and he was gone. Then there were too many, all comming at once to me and for some reason they were all dressed in white. Then I decide to fly away of the bus. I could see below a massive amount of these guys all in white. The scene was fully lightened, lots of grass and a rocky coast not far away. My flight was erratic. I lost height until I concentrated and gained it again. Then I feel one of them hanging from my legs until I get rid of him and throw him away.
    Does any of you know who these guys were and why they all came to me so aggressively?

Re: Lucid dream turns into massive attack

Let me answer and explain this in two parts.
    First off the reason why you couldint kiss the girl is because dream characters can only do what there programed to do. Dream characters have a certain program (like a computer game character) or you can think of it as there composed of certain kinds of energy and they can only do what those energies alows. So if someone has alot of sexual energy then there very easy to have sex with and very sexual. If they have alot agressive energy then they will useally attack you. If you try and force a dream character to do something that there not programed to (like trying to have sex with a girl) you wont be able to or strange things will happen. Such as body parts disappearing when you try and kiss them, them running away from you and you being unable to catch them or touch them no matter how hard you try. Or in your case feeling opposing forces, diffrent characters can have varying degress of sexual energies in them which will vary how easy and how much interactoin of this kind you have with them. The best thing is to make your own dream characters composed completely out of sexual energy or just wait until you stumble across one that is already made like that, that makes for some good astral nookie lol

The men in the white coats sounded like a fear test. The Larger Consciousness System will useally fear test people to determine if there ready for the next step. The best thing to do is to face the fear. You kept trying to fight them so it makes sense that either a fear test or your subconcious kept feeding them back to you in a loop, like two mirrors reflecting into each other, ergo the more you fight the more they keep coming. In this situation while it may seem scary standing up walk towards them dont fight and say do your worst and let them. Stand up to whatever it is and let it happen, useally if you do that then they will stop attacking you and go away and you will have passed your fear test or at least stopped your subconcious from playing somehting scary in your dream on a loop.

hope that helps

Blog Entries

Re: Lucid dream turns into massive attack

I agree with this interpretation.
    Sometimes lucid dreams are not for affecting or trying to control, but for receiving a message, and I think this may have been one of those.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

4. Re: Lucid dream turns into massive attack

Quote Originally Posted by Tenacity View Post
    Let me answer and explain this in two parts.
    First off the reason why you couldint kiss the girl is because dream characters can only do what there programed to do. Dream characters have a certain program (like a computer game character) or you can think of it as there composed of certain kinds of energy and they can only do what those energies alows. So if someone has alot of sexual energy then there very easy to have sex with and very sexual. If they have alot agressive energy then they will useally attack you. If you try and force a dream character to do something that there not programed to (like trying to have sex with a girl) you wont be able to or strange things will happen. Such as body parts disappearing when you try and kiss them, them running away from you and you being unable to catch them or touch them no matter how hard you try. Or in your case feeling opposing forces, diffrent characters can have varying degress of sexual energies in them which will vary how easy and how much interactoin of this kind you have with them. The best thing is to make your own dream characters composed completely out of sexual energy or just wait until you stumble across one that is already made like that, that makes for some good astral nookie lol

The men in the white coats sounded like a fear test. The Larger Consciousness System will useally fear test people to determine if there ready for the next step. The best thing to do is to face the fear. You kept trying to fight them so it makes sense that either a fear test or your subconcious kept feeding them back to you in a loop, like two mirrors reflecting into each other, ergo the more you fight the more they keep coming. In this situation while it may seem scary standing up walk towards them dont fight and say do your worst and let them. Stand up to whatever it is and let it happen, useally if you do that then they will stop attacking you and go away and you will have passed your fear test or at least stopped your subconcious from playing somehting scary in your dream on a loop.

hope that helps
    You couldn't have been clearer. I know what you mean, astral sex is awesome, I even think its better than normal sex in a way that feeling is boosted exponentially.