This is also a fantastic thread about what Robert has to say on using LOA! I feel very lucky to have read it.

LOA pondering: I just had a realization that I wanted to share. I think what we're doing is silly. We visualize (or for me- other things) and then we think that it really doesn't matter because it's "all in our imagination". But who said that it is? Who prioritized what's more important- what happens in the physical or what happens in our imagination. After all- what happens in the physical stems from what happens in our imagination! it is insane, I tell you.
How could we ever prioritize what happens in the physical if the source of our happenings begins someplace else? it's like Seth said- like a painter will paint a picture and then look at it and think- oh, the picture has an ugly stain! and live it at that even though he can just pick up his brush and change the picture (or something like that- I read it a few years ago).
What happens in this dimention is a result of what happens in other dimentions. The physical is really not the most important thing! it is only the result. I find this fact very inspiring and awesome.
Yay life! we're coming for you! we can do it! we can change it and make our dreams come true. For real! The LOA is life changing magic! use your vibration for the better- you're creating your reality anyway, you might as well do it on purpose.

Thanks Dontco,

i have put it in my mental 'to-do' list as i would very much like to read / explore what Robert has to say / offer on the subject xxx
@newfreedom- you're very welcome, love!!! I also find what Robert has to say on the subject very interesting and I hope it would help. You should also check out the link I posted above! he gives a wonderful answer regarding manifestation. Very useful! how fun.

I will check this video out. You seem to have a great energy and a lot of luck manifesting your desires. It is inspiring.
@buttercup- thank you! I hope that it would help! it really has the power to do so. You really inspire me with your appraciation thread! you remind me of apprection everytime I see it and you're a very positive person, and that's something I don't see that often in my daily life even though it is a wonderful quality to have.