Thread: Waking up with vibrations *Help*

1. Waking up with vibrations *Help*

Hi All, I've been waking up with the vibrations and tried rope, rolling and floating exit with no success.

Could you please give me other hints to project at this state? Please also tell me what color dreams are, I saw this term in some posts.

Thanks

Re: Waking up with vibrations *Help*

Quote Originally Posted by Tigre View Post
    Hi All, I've been waking up with the vibrations and tried rope, rolling and floating exit with no success.

Could you please give me other hints to project at this state? Please also tell me what color dreams are, I saw this term in some posts.

Thanks
    Hi Tigre,

Do you feel total relaxed and fearless and calm when the vibrations are ongoing and you try rope or rolling??

The other thing that comes to mind is that we have a safty code so to speak...if you are not totally ready you will not get out until you are, even you feel you are but your higher self knows better.

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

3. Re: Waking up with vibrations *Help*

Hello Ia, thanks for your reply. I'm new to this community and experiences.

Yes, I feel absolutely relaxed at all times, I felt exit sensations many times before, spontaneusley in dreams that take me to the astral plain and last night I felt it doing de falling technique in LD for the first time. I really enjoy the feeling and just let go.

I didn't understand the safety code thing. Like I stated above, all my astral experiences come from spontaneous exits or afeter dream awareness. Tried the conscious exit some time ago but didn't work. Now I'm reading Robert's Mastering Astral Projection (MAP), I'm actually at day 19. I've been experiencing lots of astral activity so I'm not in a rush for consious OBE. Just triyng to learn other exit alternatives

Blessings from Argentina!

Blog Entries

When I wake up with vibrations it's usually because I'm reintegrating from an unconscious projection of the energy body. Instead of 'trying' to do something, stay calm like you do when you wake up from a pleasant dream, smash your face into the pillow and let the memories flow. Since you're on your way back, it's very difficult to get out again and if you do, it will probably not last a long time.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

5. Re: Waking up with vibrations *Help*

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    When I wake up with vibrations it's usually because I'm reintegrating from an unconscious projection of the energy body. Instead of 'trying' to do something, stay calm like you do when you wake up from a pleasant dream, smash your face into the pillow and let the memories flow. Since you're on your way back, it's very difficult to get out again and if you do, it will probably not last a long time.

Thank you!!

Hello Ia, thanks for your reply. I'm new to this community and experiences.

Yes, I feel absolutely relaxed at all times, I felt exit sensations many times before, spontaneusley in dreams that take me to the astral plain and last night I felt it doing de falling technique in LD for the first time. I really enjoy the feeling and just let go.

I didn't understand the safety code thing. Like I stated above, all my astral experiences come from spontaneous exits or afeter dream awareness. Tried the conscious exit some time ago but didn't work. Now I'm reading Robert's Mastering Astral Projection (MAP), I'm actually at day 19. I've been experiencing lots of astral activity so I'm not in a rush for consious OBE. Just triyng to learn other exit alternatives

Blessings from Argentina!
    Thank you Tigra for being so clear in your energy. I am a bit laughing here, I did not know how much the "kushtika" thing had affect me...I see how confusing my answere was to you, sorry for that, but this do help me to understand me more, and for that I thank you.

I did have a picture from my own life and out of body comming, it was that I had my arms out of my head, but did not dare to come out of my chell...so I did feel this safty thing I tried to refer to....that there is some kind of safty and I see i did call it code...I did feel the part of me who know more than my dayawareness me does....that I was not ready for this kind of out of body...I am out of my body but only with my energy stretching it so to speak...and I know how "hard" it is to "dare" to come out totally....I do also feel relaxed, but still I am not yet ready for the full blown out of body thing....It was this I tried to tell you, and I thought I did, but it was only the memorey I did look at from outside of me to see the total picture how it was.

I hope you understand how I mean, if not...just let it be, I am trying to learn to express me more cleraly with bad result still.

Love
    ia
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

7. Re: Waking up with vibrations *Help*

I did have a picture from my own life and out of body comming, it was that I had my arms out of my head, but did not dare to come out of my chell...so I did feel this safty thing I tried to refer to....that there is some kind of safty and I see i did call it code...I did feel the part of me who know more than my dayawareness me does....that I was not ready for this kind of out of body...I am out of my body but only with my energy stretching it so to speak...and I know how "hard" it is to "dare" to come out totally....I do also feel relaxed, but still I am not yet ready for the full blown out of body thing....It was this I tried to tell you, and I thought I did, but it was only the memorey I did look at from outside of me to see the total picture how it was.

I hope you understand how I mean, if not...just let it be, I am trying to learn to express me more cleraly with bad result still.

Love
    ia[/QUOTE]

IA,

Take a look at this. I believe it will help you.

http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...0885#post90885

Those "energy arms" you mentioned are refered to as "energy hands" that help you preceive and feel the energetic planes (etheric & astral) that surround your physical body.

Blessings.

Love
    ia
    IA,

Take a look at this. I believe it will help you.

http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...0885#post90885

Those "energy arms" you mentioned are refered to as "energy hands" that help you preceive and feel the energetic planes (etheric & astral) that surround your physical body.

Blessings.[/QUOTE]

Hi Tigre,
    WoW thank´s, I had no idea that Kurt Lealand have wrote so specific about the development of our energybodies,I have to read his book then I can use his word´s to decribe what I today lack word´s for. Thank you again.

Love
    ia
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

9. Re: Waking up with vibrations *Help*

Hi Tigre,
    WoW thank´s, I had no idea that Kurt Lealand have wrote so specific about the development of our energybodies,I have to read his book then I can use his word´s to decribe what I today lack word´s for. Thank you again.

Love
    ia[/QUOTE]

Yes, he is brilliant! No need to thank me. I've received lot's of help already here. It's time I return the favour to others and in that way maintain equilibrium.