Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: For Michal from Polen....

Re: For Michal from Polen....

Quote Originally Posted by lord.of.the.now View Post
    I actually think there is a possiblity you've got the wrong guy
    Yes, but I do not care, I am now talking to you, if you want, if not, do not then respond if you do not want, do nothing against your own will.

He did both feel and sound older than you.

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Thank you Michael for your answere, it is not important if you are the Micael or not, the most important for now is that you get more Control of the voices.

I would not Think if I was you to put the resposibillity to being your pothead friend´s send voices as you put it, the most beneficial thought is that the voices is yours and
    coming from your own inner,

I work with a psychic and see tells me that the voices are aspects of myself

a part what is injured and need love and healing. I Think also that you are misunderstood and need suport and surely other

meds, but good if you get 75% of help against the voices that gives you good window to train your mind to heal and get a better grip of yourself, you
    have to start with smal steps to learn to know you, instead of letting the worry and fear ride you...you have to start to trust yourself more, you have all the
    both Power and skills to overcome this...I have total faith in you and your abillity. Keep up the good work.

I can feel your love as you are typing.

You have already done a huge step, to talking openly of how you feel and what is going on with you. I can tell there is nothing wrong with you, only missundestanding
    what has to be corrected, it will take time and guts but you have all what it needs. Keep going with positive affirmations and thinking good thoughts about yourself.
    Be kind to yourself.

There is a powerful signal you can do...when ever a bad thought or voice you hear, put up your right hand as a stop sighnal and say NO...and be firm...it will lessen in
    time the voices what are not welcome into your mind...you have to be a good parent to yourself and stop what is not wanted or needed
    Yes I am self mothering myself I learnt this from my counciller consultant

..put up your right hand and say NO.

Love
    ia

I hope you find the other true Michael one day so you can send him love and look after him, from your heart’s desire. So you can nurse, nourish, nurture, him with your beautiful heart

Heyy I like you. Would you like to skype..? sometime

Your loving intent is really coming threw
    Last edited by lord.of.the.now; 20th January 2016 at 04:19 AM.

Heyy I like you. Would you like to skype..? sometime

Your loving intent is really coming threw
    Thank you for your kind words but I have to say that I do not do Skype nor Facebook or Twitter, I am only here, and if you want to talk then we can PM
    but you should know that I am 59 yrs old, not that to talk it matters but you have put out as wish to find your soulmate, so you might put your energy on
    that more, but thank you for asking and for your sensitivity to feel my care and love. I wish you all the best and I am happy you have a good counseler.

Love
    ia
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

I hope you find the other true Michael one day so you can send him love and look after him, from your heart’s desire. So you can nurse, nourish, nurture, him with your beautiful heart
    It is not that I want to nurture anyone, but to as he did run away and leaving me with a big ??....Off course everyone is titeled to do what they want, but if you have reached out to someone for help there must be some responsibillity to end the conversation in a good manner and not let the one who have tried to help you with questionmark, so I felt I wanted
    to write here and ask if he sees this, then he can know that he ought to do maybe more to become a bit more mature in his behavings. I will always survive what ever happens but some other might not and will become worried and keep thinking if he is still alive.
    I have total faith in Life, and what all that contents.

All the best for everyone and love blessings.

Love
    ia
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

6. Re: For Michal from Polen....

Hi I.A ,

It's me, both Liberator and Shiva. First off all I'd like to apologize, however I do not know reason in which I offended some of moderators/administators and got banned on both of those accounts. I'm really sorry, I've only tried to speak out loud what was on my mind, even though it was probably controversial, but surly not offendable. In case of future such events or my neglectable behaviour please write me a warning in advance so I may know how I offended anyone. I'd like to apologize also to IA for not giving any sign's of life, but I got bit angry on how I was treated here and I haven't participled in forum ever since I left the asylum.

I've been through some spiritual enlightment. I started off as some fun with Kundalini, but it really ended as unpreditable outcome. A bit of time ago it all began with a dream in which Chinnamasta took me to a safe place in one of Asura's and shown me how many demons really wander around the world and litterally kill people. I've exeprienced it for a first time as dark energy which starts off from hips area and than attacks any of human's organs depending on demon's rank. So with my practice I've learn how to start simmilar energy but of light and with that Love make them disapear. While in Asylum it escalated to a point in which I had an whole army to face and I was standing in pratyalidhapada (Chinnamasta stance) for many, many hours rasining my energy to beat them up. Along with some sacrifices along that road and almost dying while doing it, because their force was so strong, but I managed to reach up to their highest ranks. I vanished the evil lord and the queen going through endless mazes full of dead dragons. As for a queen and all my work, it would take quite long to explain so I just play few songs that describe a little about her and her theme.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOmWOsfM6As

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNXa0NcWMKE

If You'd like and if You believe me I can make a whole article about it, but I do not want to suffer any next "bans", because someone may think that I've gone insane. For those I suggest either to meditate on Chinnamasta or try out facing any demonist (evil shaman) - they do posses a bit of such power (better DO NOT).

Besides I'm fine. I've been working heavily as an welder for last 4 months and maybe soon I shall start my carrier as an commercial diver. Lately I've been to Sweden on charity sea race. I'm in good mood, Chinnamasta finally cured pain in my heart and there are much less of painfull moments in my life. I harden like a steel .

Thanks IA, I wouldn't make it without You and therefore I'm in evelasting debt.

Michal
    Last edited by Śiva; 17th May 2016 at 08:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Śiva View Post
    Hi I.A ,

It's me, both Liberator and Shiva. First off all I'd like to apologize, however I do not know reason in which I offended some of moderators/administators and got banned on both of those accounts. I'm really sorry, I've only tried to speak out loud what was on my mind, even though it was probably controversial, but surly not offendable. In case of future such events or my neglectable behaviour please write me a warning in advance so I may know how I offended anyone. I'd like to apologize also to IA for not giving any sign's of life, but I got bit angry on how I was treated here and I haven't participled in forum ever since I left the asylum.

I've been through some spiritual enlightment. I started off as some fun with Kundalini, but it really ended as unpreditable outcome. A bit of time ago it all began with a dream in which Chinnamasta took me to a safe place in one of Asura's and shown me how many demons really wander around the world and litterally kill people. I've exeprienced it for a first time as dark energy which starts off from hips area and than attacks any of human's organs depending on demon's rank. So with my practice I've learn how to start simmilar energy but of light and with that Love make them disapear. While in Asylum it escalated to a point in which I had an whole army to face and I was standing in pratyalidhapada (Chinnamasta stance) for many, many hours rasining my energy to beat them up. Along with some sacrifices along that road and almost dying while doing it, because their force was so strong, but I managed to reach up to their highest ranks. I vanished the evil lord and the queen going through endless mazes full of dead dragons. As for a queen and all my work, it would take quite long to explain so I just play few songs that describe a little about her and her theme.

If You'd like and if You believe me I can make a whole article about it, but I do not want to suffer any next "bans", because someone may think that I've gone insane. For those I suggest either to meditate on Chinnamasta or try out facing any demonist (evil shaman) - they do posses a bit of such power (better DO NOT).

Besides I'm fine. I've been working heavily as an welder for last 4 months and maybe soon I shall start my carrier as an commercial diver. Lately I've been to Sweden on charity sea race. I'm in good mood, Chinnamasta finally cured pain in my heart and there are much less of painfull moments in my life. I harden like a steel .

Michal
    Thank you Michal for letting me know how you are, I am happy you are in good mood and Health .

I can tell that it was a bit intense... but as I did expereinced it... it was a lot of crazy intensevnes what I have not ever before experiensed... even I have been in very high energy which is very hard to cope with to begin with... and you where in this very intense high energy what nearly tangle it towards madness... it was why we (I use we as I mean both me and the moderators, sorry for speaking for you too) had to drag you and heavely chock you to reality to keep you grounded...Now in aftermath I was surprised you was banned though I do totally understand it....and it was right way to handle you in this time...you was not reacheable to be reasoned with so much...so now when all is good I hope you can see how all come down it was right even it was confusing and hard for you to be banned...but all is well as you say...so I hope you can one day see it was the right decission what moderators did make.

I am happy for you and I hope you stay grounded and healthy...I send love and wish you all the best now and for ever.

Love
    ia
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Śiva View Post
    Hi I.A ,

Michal
    That's odd. Just yesterday I wondered what was going on with you and if you're doing ok, because you weren't active for a really long time (and I only knew you as Liberator). And there you are.
    Good to see you're doing well!
    Wish you all the best.
    dontco.
    My twitter inspirational quotes account
    "By your own effort waken yourself, watch yourself. And live joyfully. You are the master." —Buddha
    I am another you. You are another me.