Thread: Weird debate to open a restaurant

1. Weird debate to open a restaurant

I see a rolled blind, mi brother was inside, and I was trying to roll it up. I feel myself going OB and displacing to my dining room blind touching the door frame with my hand. Then, I was floating face up with no idea where I was. I slowly try to open my eyes to avoid opening my physical ones. I demand clarity three times, then slowly light comes to my eyes. I begin by getting myself straight up and begin walking, then floating around. I can see a huge amount of fidge magnets colouring the walls all from different colors and types, most of them with toucan figures. Then I see three place mats with many dining places. I draw my attention to one of them called Tucanos with a pic of two of them together. There were plates with noodles on top of the mats, then I try to look if there was any kind of message in them. One of the plates was just noodles floating in water, like a noodle soup. Then I knew this was some kind of message and I ask if "they" were trying to make me open a restaurant.

I see myself as a spectator (full fleshy body) speaking with my cell phone discussing with someone, I scroll closer and see my muscles well defined and stronger unlike a recent projection in which I saw my full body very skiny. I was shaved (now I have a beard). I looked very firm and secure like stating my point to someone.

I fly over a wooden ceiling, impulsing my astral body with the wooden beams beneath. I knew I've been there before but in another way, then I decide to go somewhere else. I go up floating over the stairs and the place was uncovered. It was missing part of the ceiling and couldn't help to think what would happen if it rained and ruied the furniture. I see a small fridge (hotel fridge), there were eggs and some chocolates like the ones my brother brought from the US in a recent trip. That food had been there for a long time since you had to pay for it. I feel something/someone grabbing my ankles, I sit in a bed and see a wooden fan on top of me. Then a bunch of people come to me and they tell me to open a restaurant for working people. I protest like duh that noodles already exist (wouldn't be original lol!) Then it was like a formal debate, my auntie was there and some other people start showing up and all of them presented themselves politely. Even the cook shows up, i was hoping not for me criticising his noodles - An elder woman, very elegant and well dressed shows up at last after our discussion. When she tries to present herself I was still exacerbated trying to state my poit of view, and I suddenly see that I was the only one speaking and interrupted her. She stops and tells me to continue. I feel rude, stop arguing and apologize to her. I tell her to please tell me her opinion (I knew she was an important character). She presents herself and while she was speaking I lay my arm on my aunties back. She asked me if my father had ever made tooth surgery. I tell her that yes, whith my auntie's ex husband long time ago. I feel her nostalgia when she concured with what I've just said. Then the elder woman said, there is your answer. No idea what she meant though.

(BTW I googled tucanos and it's actually a very nice brazilian grill located in some US cities).I felt I had already visited this place and kind of felt it like part of my life. Kurt Leland said that past lives can be seen very grabled and confused in the astral plain but that in the mental, there is order and in the casual one its perfect because you are full protagonist.
    Last edited by Tigre; 3rd July 2015 at 01:48 PM.