Thread: NEG or Demon attack?

1. NEG or Demon attack?

I was in a snowy mountain trying to sledge down. Suddenly a precipice makes me stop. Some thorned plants hanged from the mountain so I do my best not to get injured and grabb them to continue descending. Then I decide that flying down would be better idea but crush down on my first attempt, going through the mountain I could feel the grass taste in my throat. When I´m out in the sky I feel someone was taking me. I see nothing in front of me but when I look bak there is this evil chucky like monster laughing. I try to get rid of him but I can´t. I tell him to go away and leave me alone and he jumps into my neck and bites me. Thing is that it didn't feel like a skin bite but could actually feel a neck disconfort.

Please tell me how shall I fight this entity if he strikes back since is my first encounter with an evil spirit.

Thanks,
    Max

Re: NEG or Demon attack?

Quote Originally Posted by Tigre View Post
    I was in a snowy mountain trying to sledge down. Suddenly a precipice makes me stop. Some thorned plants hanged from the mountain so I do my best not to get injured and grabb them to continue descending. Then I decide that flying down would be better idea but crush down on my first attempt, going through the mountain I could feel the grass taste in my throat. When I´m out in the sky I feel someone was taking me. I see nothing in front of me but when I look bak there is this evil chucky like monster laughing. I try to get rid of him but I can´t. I tell him to go away and leave me alone and he jumps into my neck and bites me. Thing is that it didn't feel like a skin bite but could actually feel a neck disconfort.

Please tell me how shall I fight this entity if he strikes back since is my first encounter with an evil spirit.

Thanks,
    Max
    Hi Tigre,

I just want to tell one Point of view I have entered for some while ago. It has to do with our own Creations, so I have noticed that I have in periods specially in my teen´s being very venditctivde in my thoughts, I never did it in real Life or physically...but I have noticed that I did create entities and they have attacked me, for me to understand what a tiny thought creates and come´s back to show and learn me how it works...What we create is not real. even it feel´s like it, but it is not. What God creates is only real.

So I do not say this is the case with you and your attacker, but just give an angle of thought to see from too.

I will send new energy at you for help to see clearer. Be strong.

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

3. Re: NEG or Demon attack?

Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
    Hi Tigre,

I just want to tell one Point of view I have entered for some while ago. It has to do with our own Creations, so I have noticed that I have in periods specially in my teen´s being very venditctivde in my thoughts, I never did it in real Life or physically...but I have noticed that I did create entities and they have attacked me, for me to understand what a tiny thought creates and come´s back to show and learn me how it works...What we create is not real. even it feel´s like it, but it is not. What God creates is only real.

So I do not say this is the case with you and your attacker, but just give an angle of thought to see from too.

I will send new energy at you for help to see clearer. Be strong.

Love
    ia
    Thanks Ia, I've been sick since sunday and this is affecting me emocionally. I do reiki to calm down before sleep but I've been having insomnia anyways due to the antibiotics I believe. Might be because of my weakness that I self created this entity.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigre View Post
    Thanks Ia, I've been sick since sunday and this is affecting me emocionally. I do reiki to calm down before sleep but I've been having insomnia anyways due to the antibiotics I believe. Might be because of my weakness that I self created this entity.
    Hi Tigre,
    If you want I can look at you and see if I can see .....

I want to tell you how I noticed about this own Creations fears and teaching entities....how I noticed the difference....

My main fear has bean to be taken against my will and put locked into a hospital that I am crazy.....so many of my Dreams was about me being put on a hospital strecher with Wheels,
    and they pushed me in high speed, until I dared to turn around and look at them and asked....WHO are you?? what is your function....and to my surprise they turned against eachothers and asked ....who are we....?? and poof....they where gone....so this learned me by asking questions about theires function you will see what is there for helping you for your evulution and growth, and what is there created by your fear....what is down in the uncontionsness you have no idea what form they have taken until you dare to let them rise to your awareness....I still are surprised what kind of monsters I have created by my fear and envy....

Sending love and healing to you.

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

5. Re: NEG or Demon attack?

Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
    until I dared to turn around and look at them and asked....WHO are you?? what is your function....and to my surprise they turned against eachothers and asked ....who are we....?? and poof....they where gone....so this learned me by asking questions about theires function you will see what is there for helping you for your evulution and growth, and what is there created by your fear....what is down in the uncontionsness you have no idea what form they have taken until you dare to let them rise to your awareness....
    Great idea! I'll try asking questions next time this happens. Makes sense cause if they have no founded nature like in your dream it will be gone. Thanks for your support IA

Blog Entries

Tigre, another possibility is that your dream was letting you know you were about to become ill. Sometimes people dream battles and it is their immune system fending off an attack.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Blog Entries

Sometimes a physical stimulus will create a dream image- it's not that it's not happening, it's that something else is happening that your subconscious is reinterpreting and giving form. One time I was dreaming/being in paralysis that a beautiful butterfly was in my ear. It was so uncomfortable it made me wake up. When I woke up I realized it was a mosquito. So the bug 'was' there, but it was not what the image was.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

8. Re: NEG or Demon attack?

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    Sometimes a physical stimulus will create a dream image- it's not that it's not happening, it's that something else is happening that your subconscious is reinterpreting and giving form. One time I was dreaming/being in paralysis that a beautiful butterfly was in my ear. It was so uncomfortable it made me wake up. When I woke up I realized it was a mosquito. So the bug 'was' there, but it was not what the image was.
    The physical stimulus did happen because I woke up with the same feeling in my neck. Same happened in a sleep paralysis not long ago in which I had a jaw ache. Difference with you is that my subconscious asssociated both with a negative aspect.

9. Re: NEG or Demon attack?

Quote Originally Posted by Beekeeper View Post
    Tigre, another possibility is that your dream was letting you know you were about to become ill. Sometimes people dream battles and it is their immune system fending off an attack.
    Funny you mentioned that Beekeper, since last night I was dreaming being a gladiator fighting other gladiators, in the end there was another submarine battle with different types of strange creatures, but everyone was standing still, like awaiting the rival to attack.