Hello! What is up! My name is John and I have successful manifested a big thing!

I got the coolest job that I can possibly get & on top of that, I have no experience in this field at all!!
I have became a moderator for the BIGGEST television show ever created in the entire world!!
Its called The Rings Of Power From Lord Of The Rings.
Its about to come out in a couple of days too, check it out! You’ve probably seen the advertisements around.
Im not going to go over how much I make, but, money isn?t looking like a problem anymore? I have the ability to work 60 hours a week.

I want give a shout out to Robert Bruce. If it wasn’t for his guidance I wouldn't be able to manifest the way I am now. Thank you Robert and man, enough cannot be said.. I mean if it wasn't for you I wouldn’t have gotten into black magic with the correct mindset, black magic was kind of scary at first but dude your just so awesome. Thank you.

Also shout out to Balg forum, there is a member on that forum called DarkestKnight.

I want to give a shout out to Darkest Knight.
Now I am absolutely proud of myself for utilizing a few systems of magic that made this happen. I will go over what I did in just a little bit.
However,

I want to say thank you to Darkest Knight, he was the only one that had helped me there in that forum by providing a Mantra “Kleeeem”
Now, this mantra, I am going to be honest. I ONLY DID IT for a little bit, like, Not even a day. Less than 2 hours.
But whats crazy is that for some reason throughout the past 3 weeks, my heart chakra has been building this very nice pressure and when it expands I start to hear the words Kleeem inside my mind which is crazy! I am pretty sure that this contributed to helping me get this awesome job!
Thank you Darkest Knight.

Now, what I do to get this job.
Well I did 4 things
1.) I put blood on the sigil. ( Shemyaza & Suhn?Tal?Ock)
2.) I used a Radionics Box.
3.) I did a bunch of 2 hours sessions of affirmations whenever I felt like it and also deep physical relaxation to break any blockages that made me have doubts.
4.) I did the Kleeem mantra and a felt it in my heart.

Its really is that simple. I probably didnt even need to do all that, but hey it wasnt a hard thing to do so why not!

So okay, your probably wondering what situation had happened that got me this awesome job.
Well dude! Holy ♥♥♥♥ here we go!
2 months ago I lost my job, so I was applying for a bunch of jobs online for customer service phone call centers. and when I would be considered for one of these jobs I would then get a recruiter to call me for a prescreening.
Well, I got a call from a lovely woman and every single job that I applied for she was Personally endorsing me! Which was crazy. So I was getting a bunch of calls from the managers and everything that were wanting to hire me, but I had gotten turned down for these jobs because I really didnt put enough effort into the real interviews. I dont want to be doing phone no more, So I guess the managers felt that from and turned me down, but thats okay because I got an email from the pre screening recruiter. And her face was on the email profile picture.
I knew at this moment that I can easily put blood on the sigil and make something happen. I went ahead and explained to her what kind of job I would like and what do you know!
All of a sudden I was personally endorsed from her to get a Job in moderation! And not just any job? It is THE WORLDS BIGGEST TELEVISION SHOW IN HISTORY, and its about to come out in a couple of days!

Now it may sound like black magic did most of the work, but I assure you if it wasn't for Roberts Energy work system than I would have had a harder to manifest and getting rid of blockages and doubts.

I hope that anybody who is in a financial situation that you CAN DO IT! I was able to get this Job in a matter of 1 week. I have currently been working this job for over a month and man I am so happy! I dont even have to talk to anybody! I just sit at my computer and moderate comments listening to music!