Thread: Hearing a name in my head

Hearing a name in my head

What does it mean if i keep hearing a name in my head. It's my friend but I keep hearing her name said with my minds voice. Is this a thing? Am I supposed to do something about this?

Blog Entries

Re: Hearing a name in my head

I hear names in my head all the time. Sometimes names I don't recognise, sometimes names I do, sometimes people I know, usually people I don't know personally.

As far as I can tell, this is just psychic "noise". You're tuned in to a certain frequency (maybe only briefly) and you just "pick up" whatever's on that channel, and the channels appear to be infinite.

FWIW, I also get strange random flashes of places, of people, of various situations and "life stories", etc. I used to think they must be important but now I know it's just noise. If it's REALLY important, it makes itself known in very clear ways, not just weird little flashes.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

hmm i see. That makes some sense. I asked my friend how she was doing and she said things were good. So I'm not entirely sure why I keep thinking about her. Even if she was in trouble, she lives 1000 miles away from me so I couldn't really help her.

So in that case how do i adjust the dial?

Blog Entries

Just tune it out, the way you would tune out a background noise like the neighbor running an electric hedge trimmer.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.