I didnt listen to all that....so you know... But I do believe there are umm certain risks involved. particularly if you have lived a rather, shall we say, seedy life style in the past. I, having lived a particularly seedy life style in the past lol can affirm this conclusion via personal experience. If upon several months or so of "training" you acquire the ability to "project" you will arrive "over there" assuming you make it that far, into the type of atmosphere you have generated through your personal actions/thoughts. When that happens you will find yourself in uncomfortable surrounding and uncomfortable ummm "people". People that however " suit " your "vibration" ,your specific density,if you will . Its the same if you are (truly) a good, loving, understanding, and kind individual in action/thought. You will find yourself in another "plane/place one matching your particular "vibe" with matching personalities around. The catch is that the uglier/lower your vibe is the lower you sink...the uglier the atmosphere....the worse the inhabitants. Some of these inhabitants can, through there own abilities do many things including initiating a very heavy influence upon your astral/emotional body both over there and in the physical when you get back. And I have seen many cases where they have followed me back or attempted attaching on the other side. Of course your not going to be "possessed" like in the movies but you will be Influenced and if its a strong influence it will most likely lead to attachment and further influence. Mind you if you have led a questionable lifestyle, you most likely have already attracted the attention of certain personalities from "the otherside" and have felt there effects you just dont recognize it as such . Bird of a feather flock together... like attracts like....ect ect.
Live a good, healthy lifestyle and your vibe will be too "bright" to both send you to ugly locations and should you find yourself there anyway from some temporary cause, your would most certainly not run a serious risk of attracting the uglier sort over there, they may issue some influence to "drag" your vibe down insearch of attachment but you would most likely not be swayed as your vibes are too out of sink with theirs.
What gets my goat is no one ever makes a video on ALL the truly wonderful/beautiful things you can see and experience and the truly delightful and spiritually advanced personalities you can experience over there. Ive been to some VERY ugly places past winterland and seen some hideous crap im not so proud of but its led to a great deal of understanding on my part that has in turn led me upward to the borders of summerland, the mental planes and feet of some pretty heavy people that only wish to lend a hand if others down hear on earth would only open their ears. cheers