Thread: Weird cravings after very high vibrational work

Weird cravings after very high vibrational work

I am not sure if this is the right section but i've noticed something odd. Whenever I do deep healing meditative work(removing limiting beliefs type stuff) that I know has caused a shift within me I end up having strange cravings. I am a vegan and the first thing was after doing work that was like a paradigm shift I ended up craving just slightly, cheese for the first time and just had this feeling that eating cheese or dairy or eggs was irrelevant and didn't matter. i was in a really high vibe place though,and for me,i trust decisions from that place and sure enough,because of that,for the first time ended up eating a little bit of cheese but then felt not so great after a bit of that ,and went back to being vegan. I felt like part of this was because of the healing I did that brought me back to the belief in subjective reality and that we are all in our own private little universe and eating a little dairy isn't going to harm anyone. That was what it felt like it was telling me at the time. I was glad at the time of having that experience of "cheating" on my veganism for the first time because it helped affirm veganism even more for me,while also helping me to see in the spiritual realm of things,i'm not an awful person if i were to have something again with a smidge of dairy or egg in it. Well,again,I started doing deep spiritual healing work in the last month pruning away deep at limiting beliefs and it's been a very deep experience and I've had some effects from that and one of them was in the beginning of this,I had a vision come to me that was happy and metaphorical about where I was headed and then i started craving dairy ice cream! I don't even like dairy,i prefer coconut milk or almond milk or even soy even as a vegetarian i'd have preferred that but for some reason it was the cow milk ice cream specifically I was craving. I didn't give in to that,I knew it'd not be worth it for me as at this point,I find anything with that much cheese or milk to be really repulsive to me but I've found since then my cravings for food has increased(eating more) and then in the last few days,I've been craving junk food. It's just really weird doing this high vibrational work is making me crave bad food. The only thing I can think for this in the last few weeks thing happening is that I remember reading before that some psychics will eat meat or heavy foods to sedate themselves after readings to block themselves off sort of and so maybe i'm craving this type of food as a way to ground myself,sort of? Does anyone else notice when doing very intense meditation or healing or energy work they have their food cravings change?

Re: Weird cravings after very high vibrational work

Sometimes after a long meditation I have strong cravings to chocolate and I dont know why. It could be cause I burn a lot of energy in a cleaning process and need a fast energy-input after that? I only have 90++% cacaou chocolate so I cant eat a lot after that hehe so I dont really fall for it.

But another thing I realized for me is that Im in the process of becoming more and more aware what Im eating and I dont like a lot of 'bad' food anymore at all. For example I dont like dairy products anymore. I have no craving for it anymore. Also any drug(coffee, alcohol, etc.) seems not interesting for me anymore. Everyday I eat more and more healthy and I hope someday I wont need to eat at all anymore.

All the best

Blog Entries

Re: Weird cravings after very high vibrational work

High protein foods are grounding, so I imagine that your craving might have something to do with grounding, although I'm not sure if high fat is too. It makes sense to me from an energetic standpoint, though.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.