so I watch a lot of paranormal shows , and in the past few years I've been watching them , it turns out that every single time a "paranormal investigation team" comes and does research in the afflicted house, they look into the history , the historic records in about 99.99% of the cases show that there had been "such severe traumatizing events that they left imprints on time"

trauma , death , suicide , murder or ritual sacrifice is then said to leaven it's track in the matrix of time in such a manner that like a record it plays over and over again (those who are the current residents of these afflicted houses are then said to experience these things like ripples going off in the pool of time).

If the traumatic events occurred in the past and were strong enough to leave imprints on time , why doesn't it work both ways?

I mean , I'm not very educated on the theory of time (such as time travel or etc) but I do know that most people say that time doesn't flow in a linear stream but instead the past , present and future co-exist simultaneously .

So if these things are psychic imprints in time and time isn't flowing in one way only , why is that traumatic events that are to occur in the future that would leave their imprint not experienced by those living in the past?

Ok I'm going to simplify this question ,

Lets assume in 2016 a house that was erected in 1897 is a site of satanic ritual sacrifice and an entire family is murdered in it , those slaughtered then turn into ghosts and embed the events in the matrix of time and the event then play over periodically over and over again.
Would these events then be experienced by those in the past? would people who were living in this particular house in 1897 undergo spectral phenomenon that is to occur in the future ? isn't this supposed to happen because time isn't a fixed coordinate? (moves both into the past and future)

Why is that in case of hauntings or spectral phenomenon only the things that took place in the past bother people in the future? why doesn't it work both ways?