Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Light Body Projection (rear projection)

Re: Light Body Projection (rear projection)

Hi lord.of.the.now,
    Okay, but nevertheless all are members of Heaven. What exists for real are of God, what we create are not real, only what is created is of God/Heaven. It is why eternity exists and time only for a period so to speak.
    So, the light body is when you are in your body and Project so to speak.
    And astral body when you are out of your body so to speak, is it this you are saying??
    Sorry mate I am having a hard time understanding what you are talking about. PLease be more clear with your writing, Thankyou

Re: Light Body Projetion (rear projection)

I assume the light body to be the so-called mental body, the one up higher from the astral body. In his book 'Demystifying the Out-of-body-experience' L. Minero calls it accordingly the 'mental soma' which is the highest body to the soma (physical body) the energosoma (etheric body) and psychosoma (astral/emotional body). According to him, with the mental body/soma already you can have God-like unity consciousness experiences, so this would maybe qualify for the 'light body'?
    Of course there are models with more bodies, the eastern ones also knows bodies above that, causal, nirvanic, buddhic, etc. But this is farther than we can know and experience I assume. Here's a good overview given by Kurt Leland who uses the theosophic model based on the eastern concepts: http://www.kurtleland.com/astral-pro...nes-and-bodies
    Yes I remember reiki club lightworkers light body projectors experienceing oneness towns countries etc

For your facination they were not in a altered state of counsciousness because they could speck freely during light body projection

I think the secret is a attunement or iniation from the angels. Opening up a certain psychic function or a door. I think the psychic function is available to those who see and talk and work with angels. I work with angels but I can kindoff see or talk to them yet, on a physical level but getting there.

You see I cannot astral project because I have too much psychitraic drug toxins in my body that block voices. Which is a plus. Light body projection will give me the freedom to out of body while I am awake in the physical. It's very very very hard to obe on clozpine,(astral projection) because my REM is rubbish comparing to drunk low low levels of counsciousness during a obe on clozpine

Quote Originally Posted by lord.of.the.now View Post
    Sorry mate I am having a hard time understanding what you are talking about. PLease be more clear with your writing, Thankyou
    Hi lord.of.the.now,
    What I tried to express is that all what is existing for real is of Heaven, and all what we created during an incarnation is most chaos and belief based fear so to speak, and to get that far to see the difference what is what takes time and guts.
    And what you said that not all work for Heaven, how can you know?? maybe they are and it is your belief that some or few are choosen ones??!!
    All are choosen ones for if they where not they wouldn´t exist...right.
    But not all are in the same spot of evolution and this paradox do fool us all to Think we have come somewhere or to know something special.....everyone is exactly where they should be, according to theres Life plan so to say.

I Think it is wise that you can not Project even you do it unconsiously, and therefore are "forgiven" much, when we start to become "aware" it is here the cause and effect kicks in, but we have to "pay" in away our unawareness too, and it is this what is the big problem because Before we become aware we have a bunch of belief to hide behind, but all will come to open air and it is very hurtful to see what chaos we have made during our unawareness, but all will be to our benefit in the end so to speak.
    There is no Death only Life what is Love.

I know this may not make any sense to you, if not, let it only be and do not make any issue out of it, trust on your own path and knowing.

I am happy for you that you are back!! Keep up the good work.

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

All are choosen ones for if they where not they wouldn´t exist...right
    I actually open to believe in hell spawn process. Demons being created in hell. The hell being the creator. I cant fully prove it though

I actually open to believe in hell spawn process. Demons being created in hell. The hell being the creator. I cant fully prove it though
    I see hell as the ego based sphere where you can live out your "dark" side and feel it is okay, and when you are done with it you do for sure know that no-one can go on living that way, and then the real side of the soul starts to awaken and start to take responsibillity and develop in right way, and you remember at last who you are.

Love
    ia
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

I will unbury this thread when I know how to project with my light body and teach how to do it

Hi lord.of.the.now,

What does rear projection mean??

Love
    ia
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
    Hi lord.of.the.now,

What does rear projection mean??

Love
    ia
    Basically mainstream projection is using the blue body. I call it rear projection because it's projection using the white body not common form of projection. That's a theory in practice I might be wrong. Who knows..

Basically mainstream projection is using the blue body. I call it rear projection because it's projection using the white body not common form of projection. That's a theory in practice I might be wrong. Who knows..
    Thank you for your reply, but still I do not understand?? You say blue body...is it an elemental view?? or ...I have no rememberance of colored bodies?? so illuminate me, please.

Love
    ia
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce