Thread: Finally some progress

Finally some progress

So I'm having this dream (not lucid yet) where I "wake up" and hear stuff going on downstairs. I think "I can sleep in, because it's Wednesday and I don't have to do anything in the morning" but I could still hear everyone so I decided to get up and take a shower. I go into my bathroom and the shower is already running and everything is getting wet. I think "great, my uncle must have been in there trying to fix something and he got distracted" My uncle is a handyman but he never really plans things out all the way so sometimes he leaves something unfinished.

The next thing I remember is being downstairs in the living room. The sunlight is coming in through a glass wall on one side and there is a couch on the opposite side of the room which I lay down on. Then I decide to do a reality check, which finally happened while dreaming... I turn my head to see the wall behind the couch and I raise my arm and start pushing my hand through the wall. It didn't just go right through, I had to use a little effort but then my hand started going into the wall. So the next step was to try and get out of the dream state.

Interestingly I still had a fear of hurting myself if this wasn't actually a dream so I stood up and decided I will fall backwards on the couch, instead of the floor. So I close my eyes and I fall backwards landing on the couch. I start opening my eyes and I see in my left eye my bedroom and in my right eye the living room. I think "damn, I messed up" so I shut my eyes again trying to go back into the dream but I was already waking up and I couldn't get past the feeling of having to use the bathroom so I lost it.

But at least I finally saw and felt my hand go through a wall

Blog Entries

Re: Finally some progress

https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.