Thread: Why I am waking up in vibration?

1. Why I am waking up in vibration?

I've been doing energy work for about four months now and ever since I started I randomly wake up in the middle of the night vibrating.... I usually do whole body bounces for five minutes every other hour in the day until night when I go to sleep(via a reminder on my phone). I've tried to use an OBE exit technique during this time but I get no results. Why is this happening and what should I do when I get these vibrations?

Also Ive brought myself into the vibrations a few times doing energy work but it occurs more often when I'm not trying.

Blog Entries

Re: Why I am waking up in vibration?

I usually wake up with vibrations when I'm reintegrating from an unconscious OBE. You can try to get out again by using any exit technique, but the experience might be clumsy and not last long. However, if you're looking for the experience, you might get it.
    If this becomes problematic or annoys you too much, you can try grounding your energy at the end of your energy work session.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Before I could get into vibrational state very easily but now it happens quite rarely. I am curious, what might be the reason of it, why can't I get into vibrational state anymore?
    Energy Flows Where Attention Goes.

You need to be prepared to go all the way at every stage approaching kundalini. Robert Bruce

https://youtu.be/Bi0VxMMdQFw

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Our subconscious minds have no sense of humor, play no jokes and cannot tell the difference between reality and an imagined thought or image. What we continually think about eventually will manifest in our lives. Robert Collier

Blog Entries

The more you practice the less transitional sensations happen. It has been my experience. In my opinion, it has to do with the amount of energy needed to produce the exit. The more developed you are, the less 'stressful' it is, hence, the more smooth. I also have found that the types of experiences are different. More 'third eye' than anything else.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

5. Re: Why I am waking up in vibration?

Thank you CFtraveler, your post and replies are always informative and helpful..

Ive had one OBE..... in which i fell asleep saying mind awake body asleep while laying upwards with my hands under my butt... I ended up waking up in my "Para Room"
    Ever since then Ive tried many different OBE programs and techniques including MAP... and i had some success but no projection . Ive experienced the LOUD inter-cranial sounds... Strong then usual exit vibrations, shortness of breath and Heart Chakra strobing but that's where everything stops.. even when I got past the fear factor i got used the sensations (which gradually lighten up) I still get nothing. its almost as if the more I got used to them the more they stopped happening, now I get nothing on my attempts.

One thing to note also is my mind is usually not to clear (i have occasional thoughts here and there) I never have sleep paralysis or numbness and am usually aware of my body to a degree when I get these sensations, I've even got exit sensations once while rolling over from waking up from a nap and just mentally willing myself to project but no OBE. I don't panic or get excited I just go with the flow but it always stops. Ever since Ive been doing energy work... I cant get exit sensations at all even when I replicated my steps in the past... I just wake up in vibrations now..

What would be your best advice for me?

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    The more you practice the less transitional sensations happen. It has been my experience. In my opinion, it has to do with the amount of energy needed to produce the exit. The more developed you are, the less 'stressful' it is, hence, the more smooth. I also have found that the types of experiences are different. More 'third eye' than anything else.
    it sounds very reasonable and logical, I like your explanation thank you very much for response CNTraveler
    Energy Flows Where Attention Goes.

You need to be prepared to go all the way at every stage approaching kundalini. Robert Bruce

https://youtu.be/Bi0VxMMdQFw

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Our subconscious minds have no sense of humor, play no jokes and cannot tell the difference between reality and an imagined thought or image. What we continually think about eventually will manifest in our lives. Robert Collier