Dream on the Night of August 15/16, 2015
"I was in a seaside town where the people were celebrating some sort of festival. This town may have been somewhere in the United Kingdom, perhaps Scotland. A man said that he wanted to confront (or maybe kidnap) Gordon Ramsay when Ramsay visited that town later in the day. A few hours later I was on a ferry. Gordon Ramsay was on that ferry. I sat at a bar and examined a wooden model of a seaplane. The model was painted and well made but had no wings. Gordon Ramsay gave me the instructions for building that model which he had found 'on file'."

I post this dream here on the chance that something about it is precognitive. On the night of August 10/11, 2015 I had a dream where I witnessed a helicopter drop at a 45 degree angle and crash into a river. The next day a helicopter 'nosedived' into a lagoon in Lagos, Nigeria. The American pilot and five other people were killed and 6 people were injured. I did not post that dream online anywhere so have no objective 'evidence' of it being precognitive. Perhaps the seaplane model dream above foreshadows a seaplane crash ( a seaplane without wings) or a ferry accident. I will being scanning the news during the next several days to look for that happening somewhere in the world (especially in the UK.)

Regards
Grey