Thread: eagle symbolism

eagle symbolism

Im not exactly sure how everyone feels about APing and symbolism, but for me the symbolism means basically everything. Its interpretation that is. Anyway I was curious if any others have had an interaction with an Eagle, sounds silly i know. And what if anything you surmised from the experience. Basically I was killing time sitting around in my bedroom while OBE and an eagle dropped down through the ceiling and set perched at my elbow. It was about 20 - 24 inches tall and bald variety. It looked pretty much like every other one you've ever seen. Startled at how close it was, being a huge bird and all I quickly got up and stood several feet away looking at it. It just leasurely turned its head
    looking around, gently lowered its legs and planted itself amid my comfy fuzzy blankets, looked over at me like it belonged there, and I woke up.

Best web interpretation I could find (fits my situation pretty damn good to) many thanks.

When Eagle appears to you it means that you are being put on notice. Eagle totems appear to inspire (push) you to reach higher and become more than you think you are capable of. They tell you to be courageous and really stretch your limits and see what you can do. They bring a sense of courage and a desire to explore and grow. To dream of a flying eagle or one who is perched high signifies good fortune or victory coming your way. If it scares you or attacks you it means there are some self-imposed limitations you need to push through.

The lesson of the eagle is to take a look from where it sees. You must have the courage to relinquish stale and comfortable habits and beliefs to soar into unknown realms and new realities - continually expanding your view. Now is the time to take full responsibility for your life and be prepared for instant destiny. As your spiritual awareness increases, the positive and negative ramifications will become more immediate and have greater force
    I sent my soul through the Invisible. Some letter of that After-life to spell: And by and by my Soul returned to me and answered. "I Myself am Heaven and Hell." - Omar Kayyam

Re: eagle symbolism

I've never had an eagle but nowadays most conscious projections has been to convey a message. From a doll jumping into my arms to horses walking half submerged in sand.
    I would definately work on the interpretation that most fits and feels right and act on it. After all, if we are asking for spiritual guidance and spirit contact this us a commonly used route.

Do you know what I would love Osiris?
    I would love to astral project and have someone come up to me ( in whatever form) and say....

" hi Susan, I've been helping you for a while and I've got some advice for you. Let's go for a coffee and have a chat. I'll show you round at the same time".

Wouldn't that be great but I know it just will never happen.
    I think it might only be those destined to write books to educate people's understanding of the evolutionary process of spirituality that are that lucky.
    I would advise to put all your thought into this eagle
    For ever I'll remember.
    Dreams are the doorways to the heavens.
    Look into your eyes and I see mine.
    She is part of your deepest thoughts.
    The destination is not the importance, but the journey. What we do here leads us to our destination.
    ( my soul. )

Blog Entries

I had an interaction with an eagle figure in what I can only describe as an initiation experience. For whatever that's worth.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Do you know what I would love Osiris?
    I would love to astral project and have someone come up to me ( in whatever form) and say....

No doubt! me to! why all the cloak and dagger? Ive flat out ask just for an introduction over there several times....no dice. They only come around when im much less conscious.
    I dont remember any initiation stuff....had a couple of those before....met my dark half (jeeees what an aweful guy) "the Dweller" with them. many thx
    I sent my soul through the Invisible. Some letter of that After-life to spell: And by and by my Soul returned to me and answered. "I Myself am Heaven and Hell." - Omar Kayyam

I suppose the lack of obvious help could be because we are (I believe)here to learn, experiment , develop, grow in physical. I could imagine this applies to the non physical worlds also.
    From what I've read learning, developing skills still applies.
    I remember when I was handed my first module for my degree. It told me what it wanted me to write about and demonstrate an understanding of. But where was nothing else! No information for me to learn from.
    I had to go out and look up everything.
    Maybe this is the cloak and dagger stuff. Teacher's there in background to help when off track but the rest is up to us.
    I know you know this . Just felt like saying. I think I needed to remind myself.
    For ever I'll remember.
    Dreams are the doorways to the heavens.
    Look into your eyes and I see mine.
    She is part of your deepest thoughts.
    The destination is not the importance, but the journey. What we do here leads us to our destination.
    ( my soul. )