Thread: Did I Almost Have An OBE?

Did I Almost Have An OBE?

I was still tired after waking up so i layed down, put something on tv, closed my eyes, but i didn't want to fall asleep so i was trying to listen to what the guy was saying on tv. I got into this state where i started hearing ringing noises with a little vibration in the back of my head and thought about trying to have an OBE so i did something where i tried to push my awareness outside my body and outside my head and i got vibrations in my body and head, so i did it again and the vibrations got stronger, at this point i got scared to do another push because i felt like i didn't know what was going to happen.

I feel like i messed up one of them rare opportunities now, if i could go back in time i wouldn't give a damn, i would have pushed again and again (of course it's easy to say this now) and maybe i would have left my body, been able to look down at my body laying there, then bam perhaps i would have had my proof of the soul being real right there. Then i would have asked to go to my higher self.

For people who have had OBE's before, do you think i almost had one?

Blog Entries

Re: Did I Almost Have An OBE?

Yes, I think you were perhaps very close.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

I would say that you were both close and not at all: in my experience the OBEs are guided projections, and thus it wasn't in your path to experience one right then. You were however given a rare chance to experience at least something and that was probably to motivate you to stay on the path. The soul is very real to me, and I encourage you to keep on trying to find your personal proof.

One thing that scared me beyond the unknown is a feeling in my chest, i don't want to have a heart attack, but if i could do it again i still think i would go through with it, the only thing holding me back is myself. It would be nice to have a OBE before death.

Quote Originally Posted by aardvark View Post
    I would say that you were both close and not at all: in my experience the OBEs are guided projections, and thus it wasn't in your path to experience one right then. You were however given a rare chance to experience at least something and that was probably to motivate you to stay on the path. The soul is very real to me, and I encourage you to keep on trying to find your personal proof.

Also i wonder; is it possible to have a OBE without the vibration or does the vibration come first?

When i was going to school i used to get vibrations often when i put my head down in class and they were really powerful and took extreme force of energy to lift my head up, i should have let the vibration happen then too just to see what would happen, but the vibrations still scare me because i don't know if it's medical issues or not so i never let the vibrations keep going. Are the vibrations normal for OBE's?

Blog Entries

Don't worry about the feeling in your chest, there are two interpretations for it, and none is harmful.

It is possible to have an OBE without vibrations, because the vibrations are side effects, not causes, and are transitional- you have to be 'on the move or shift' to feel them, and you don't always. In fact, it is almost a given that when you get more experience the vibes will happen in different stages of the transition, and will stop happening. Some people never get them, some others, like me, used to get them when starting out, and stopped getting them after a few years of conscious projection. Some people don't get them at all, or rarely.

Thank you for responding.

I might have to wait a while before i can get in that state again, because i don't want to force it to happen the first time. If it happens to me once then i'll try and have an OBE on will the second time. Who knows though, maybe i'll get a huge urge and try to do it on will anyway. Besides trying to push your awareness outside your body and head (what i did before i got scared), what are some other ways to leave the body?

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    Don't worry about the feeling in your chest, there are two interpretations for it, and none is harmful.

It is possible to have an OBE without vibrations, because the vibrations are side effects, not causes, and are transitional- you have to be 'on the move or shift' to feel them, and you don't always. In fact, it is almost a given that when you get more experience the vibes will happen in different stages of the transition, and will stop happening. Some people never get them, some others, like me, used to get them when starting out, and stopped getting them after a few years of conscious projection. Some people don't get them at all, or rarely.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wallo101 View Post
    One thing that scared me beyond the unknown is a feeling in my chest, i don't want to have a heart attack, but if i could do it again i still think i would go through with it, the only thing holding me back is myself. It would be nice to have a OBE before death.
    I have had kundalini for a long time now and one of the symptoms seem to be a random heart chakra strobe. Unknown chest feelings seem to be safe when they are in the context of OBE and energy work. Lucid dreams can be easier to induce than OBE and they are very fun. They can also work as a stepping stone to OBE.