Dream "Another Ferry Dream"
Early morning August 25, 2015
"I took a ferry to visit a friend or relative. This was an English speaking location, most probably a coastal island somewhere in the U.S. or Canada. (I did not detect any 'accents'.) Upon leaving the ferry I walked the main street of the town which was very active and busy.
When it was time to leave I had to return to the person's house to get my luggage. It should have taken only 10 minutes for them to drive me to their house but for some accountable reason it took nearly an hour to go there and get to the ferry station. So I missed the early afternoon ferry and had to wait for the late afternoon ferry. By this time the streets of the town were very quiet. The ferry did arrive on time. The front end of the ferry looked like a submarine. I had trouble buying a ticket as the ticket counter had just closed."

Notes This dream included several "familiar" dream characters., ie people whom I 'knew' only in the dream world. I got a New England "vibe" as to the location but this could be because I went to college in this area and the dream characters in some ways reminded me of people I went to school with. The submarine shape of the front of the ferry is interesting. This is something I picked up on only after awakening. It might be significant. Yet it also might be a result of something Szaxx posted (on Astralpulse.com) regarding an earlier dream about a model seaplane ("Model Seaplane", which included a ride on a ferry.). Two dreams about a ferry are quite unusual for me as I have had only 1 or 2 previous remembered dreams about a ferry. So I will be looking at the news for the next several days. Ferry accidents around the developing world are rather common yet fatal ferry accidents in North America are actually quite rare.
We'll see what happens.

Regards
Grey