Thread: Kundalini Spikes?

Bluelq Guest

Kundalini Spikes?

I have been experiencing this for about 9 months to a year. I have only started recently using the New technique and cannot say I did any work prior to this. Using the term kundalini is probably very extreme, but I was discussing some of this with a friend and he noted that I should try to ease some of the kundalini pressure I have. He is very spiritual, and very ... I don’t know how to describe it. Lets just say he is like a teacher to me..

Either way what happens is a strong surge which starts at the bottom of the spine and surges up... through the crown. I say through because it feels like I am expelling a wave of energy. While this first started to occur I had another odd event happen. I had a very strong energy spike from my hands, as if they were exerting blue flames. It was so powerful that it led me to my spiritual path which I am now embarked on. I was always philosophical and religious but only recently has my journey begun in such depth. These (spine) spikes continue today and are not as often, but sometimes as strong. They bring on a sort of quick jerk and goos bumb effect localized to the neck and spine. I have been practicing NEW and expect it to offer some balance. Does anyone have any ideas on the cause or more so the effect of this occurrence. Is this something I should try to prevent, I can if I try. But it tends to somewhat empower me afterwards. Another peculiar event occurred while someone was trying to do some aura work on me. The got severly surged. This also seems to happen to anyone I have a very close discussion with, or intense. If I get midly angry for example almost always the person will complain of feelin dizzy. Someone asked if I was vamping but not to my understanding. Others have complained of headaches and extreme dizziness, almost faint like symptoms. Especially psychics, they flat out get mad. Although some part of me finds it amusing, probably the part causing it, I have started to really feel bad, especially when its happening to people that I care for. I think a big part of it is becoming emotionally and psychologically mature rather then confirming some form of surging ability. I also note that it is a by-product of direction, in other words I cant really cause it willingly (well maybe lately), but more so it happens when I don’t control my energy direction. Could this have some neg implication as well? It often becomes hard not to do. If I care for someone or really feel them, it happens. Emotional involvement seems to be a condition.
    Any help is greatly appreciated... Thank you in advance...

Ohh as a small side note, has anyone experienced a numbing feeling on top of neck. Almost like a massage of the back neck. It happened to me a lot when I was younger and my parents would try to help me with homework. I occasionally get it when speaking with someone as well, people that are trying to help me with something. Like going to a store or someone reading a book to me. Is that vamping? Or is it someone simply sending energy on their own.

Re: Kundalini Spikes?

Quote Originally Posted by Bluelq
    These (spine) spikes continue today and are not as often, but sometimes as strong. They bring on a sort of quick jerk and goose bump effect localized to the neck and spine. I have been practicing NEW and expect it to offer some balance. Does anyone have any ideas on the cause or more so the effect of this occurrence. Is this something I should try to prevent, I can if I try.
    If it is k spikes and sounds like it is then you need to continue moving energy thru until it clears the blocks out of the way and flows cleanly . This is done in a variety of ways and NEW is excellent

EZ recipe for all development
    observe and reflect on all thoughts
    immediately dismissing any negative ones
    make all choices in love and light for greater good ,
    do everything in love and light
    drink lots of water
    learn to breathe well
    meditate daily
    practice psionics and projection to develop energy body
    learn to recall projections in dreamstate
    learn to make conscious obe
    yoga ,swimming ,walking, stretching, are excellent
    record your visions,and meditations and dreamstate lessons in a journal
    avoid smoke
    and learn about protection:
    http://au.msnusers.com/AuntClairsParlor ... ction.msnw
    serve the world
    practice healing self and then others ,
    read a lot and always be willing to learn more

If I get midly angry for example almost always the person will complain of feelin dizzy. Someone asked if I was vamping but not to my understanding. Others have complained of headaches and extreme dizziness, almost faint like symptoms. Especially psychics, they flat out get mad.
    You are sending your emotions to others this is the opposite of a psi vamp . You are clouding the aura of others by leaking , you can learn to control this with will and discipline of the mind and emotions over time .

Ohh as a small side note, has anyone experienced a numbing feeling on top of neck. .. Or is it someone simply sending energy on their own.
    Imho , this sounds like a guide sign , someone watching over you a hand on your neck . Open in protection , raise energy , sit in meditation and ask to connect to your main guide , ask for a yes sign , then ask them to repeat it to be sure then ask for a no sign . Ask of it them putting the "hand "on your neck and get a yes or no sign . Continue to ask yes and no questions . Ask to see them in front of you and ask about their name and if they had a past life connection to you .
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~

Bluelq Guest
    I will begin the cleansing process. Smoking has been a issue and wll begin with swimming to start and negate it. A spa will also help. Its odd that I generally do not energize the spine trhough new. Will abit more effort in doing so today see if it has any positive effects.

So leaking is the problem, how do I control it better. It becomes almost like an obe experience in the sense that once that focus starts it is very hard to stop it.

Bluelq Guest
    Was reading astra dynamics again. I discovered that Robert said that k spikes are accompanied by hot cold and are ussualy based in the lower spine region. Thus it seems that this occurence is more of a blocage release. It has gotten less in the last few months and as such slowly will fade. As long as I clear all channels.