Thread: Visit to the Akashic records? Thunderbird encounter

Visit to the Akashic records? Thunderbird encounter

This projection is product of a lucid dream in which I was walking by with someone in my city streets. They were all flooded because of recent heavy rains. I said "this is global warming effect taking place and remembered the politician lies of buliding drains in the streets", I imagined there was a lot of work to be done once things came back to normal. I looked at the sky and see what seems to be "Birdman" the comics character flying very fast. It was dark but I could see his body was shaped and with a coloured dark yellow armour cast similar to an airplane. I called him "Thunderbird" at that moment instead and said this is not something you see everyday (I googled it and found this was a giant mythological black bird similar to a pterodactyl). I become lucid and start flying. I fly very fast but very low, over the sidewalk, contouring the graffity walls, passing under the sidewalk tress until I couldn´t practically see any detail due to the speed I reached. At certain moment I reached an intersection where a bunch of people were standing watching. I suspected it was an accident or a robbery. There were two police officers standing in an old big house's door with spread arms. They were like being inspected and I found that really strange. I fly my way inside the house and there was a wooden floor, and lots of people inside. Someone touches my back as soon as I get in. When I turn my back it was a young girl that gave me a look like I was doing something wrong but stood there quietly without saying any word. I fly to a nearby door where lots of people were waiting something like to be checked first. I just go through that door anyway and see a very elegant and classy restaurant. No one was eating though. A young girl with a list was standing there and I ask her to check my name in it. She said to me that I jumped through the first control so I went back and there was this other girl with another check list. She said that I was supposed to come tomorrow. Nevertheless I stay there. I see a library fall and it contained many drawers each of these drawers contained seven small files from "A" to "Z". Similar to the ones you see in a gym to take your client card. Then I was supposed to pass some tests. There was this young man in very elegant black suit talking to me very clear (I believe he was what Kurt Leland calls a robot). I can´t remember anything he said though. I was focused doing the rope technique and he was down testing me. It was really difficult to coordinate movements and I had to imagine the rope same as in Robert's MAP. I told him I was frustrated because I had been practicing my energy routine all day but did´t try exit techniques. I didn´t pass this test. I only used the rope technique as an exit once and it was really hard but I made it. I remember going back to my body a few times during this projection and trying a personal exit technique I'm working on I call the whirlwind. I can feel my enegy body whirling around but I haven´t been successfull to master it yet. I remember talking to someone about my mother's debts and things she has to pay. Someone also mentioned this is the "Tranquillity honest zone" and mention the word "transcribe".
    Last edited by Tigre; 26th August 2015 at 10:19 PM.

Blog Entries

Re: Visit to the Akashic records? Thunderbird encounter

There's a lot going on in your experience- it's going to take a lot more brains that what I have this morning to go through it all.
    But your whirlwind technique sounds interesting. I wonder if you've read the 'plank' technique Robert uses in his energy work? There are various forms of it mentioned in the energy work subforum. Maybe you can search for the terms in the search bar, it might give you ideas to incorporate into your technique.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

I haven´t got to it yet CFT but I certainly will give it a look. Thanks!!

Most of this I can relate to.. It seems like these tests are distractions.. Its like a barrier for us newbies to get past. I have been asked to sign things and type things on a robots keyboard and read documents. Absolutely tedious and makes no sense. Many times i have asked what it is and I get people beating around the bush(not answering my question directly). Im guessing its all put there to stop us from achieving more in AP. Im done with it now anyway. Next time I'm asked to do another test or try to sign a document I will step back and clear my thoughts until I am transported.

Another thing is when you were travelling really fast and the environment started to deconstruct is usually when you break into the astral world. like the one right next to ours. Every time i fly straight up or really fast I get sent to the same place. Usually its dark and it takes a while for my nooby astral eyes to adjust. I usually get sent to the lower levels so I get a bit scared with things touching me etc.