Thread: Astral dangers - Astral stalkers, negative entities etc.

Astral dangers - Astral stalkers, negative entities etc.

Hi all I am new to this forum and this is my first post..

I've got a few questions about astral projection such as the possible dangers that could come with it. I've been having astral projection experiences for about a year now.. I understand that with astral projection, you can go places and see people as long as you can think of it.. In saying that my skills aren't that accurate. But! If it is possible to be able to do those things such as choosing where to go and who to see, could it be possible to have stalkers from the astral following us in our wake?

I am very interested to hear your answers as I've pondered this topic for quite some time now. If astral stalking is possible, could you imagine the kind of threats you could be facing in your waking reality?

Blog Entries

Re: Astral dangers - Astral stalkers, negative entities etc.

Hi Khukai.
    Most of the dangers associated with astral projection come from the mental instability of the experiencer, this is why we recommend that people with a history of psychosis or schizophrenia do not try to practice it, and for people who have epilepsy to be wary of binaural beats or any technology that uses strobing light or sounds.
    Most of the fears associated with projection come from experiences that have to do with normal exit phenomena, which can be scary if you're not familiar with energy symptoms, and the ocassional self-created fear based thoughtform.
    As for negative entities, they're either there or not regardless of whether you project or not, as we project every night without realizing it, and it's not a problem. Also, the astral is not a 'place', more of a dimension that permeates everything, as in, we're there already, just without projecting our consciousness.
    I'm sure there will be other outlooks, this one is mine.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    Hi Khukai.
    Most of the dangers associated with astral projection come from the mental instability of the experiencer, this is why we recommend that people with a history of psychosis or schizophrenia do not try to practice it, and for people who have epilepsy to be wary of binaural beats or any technology that uses strobing light or sounds.
    Most of the fears associated with projection come from experiences that have to do with normal exit phenomena, which can be scary if you're not familiar with energy symptoms, and the ocassional self-created fear based thoughtform.
    As for negative entities, they're either there or not regardless of whether you project or not, as we project every night without realizing it, and it's not a problem. Also, the astral is not a 'place', more of a dimension that permeates everything, as in, we're there already, just without projecting our consciousness.
    I'm sure there will be other outlooks, this one is mine.
    I definitely agree with you that anyone with any kind of mental instability should prevent from astral projecting as it could really disrupt their sense of reality.
    In saying that, I've been able to visit some of my family during my astral travels and they were completely unaware of my presence (would you consider that stalking?). I've done that during my nap, woken up to check on them in real time and found they were doing exactly what I saw them doing whilst I was projecting. If I am able to do that, wouldn't it mean someone could be doing that to me? whether it be for good or bad reasons, and I'm not saying that there is someone following me. Just exploring the possibilities.

Blog Entries

Only if you live in the same house and have the same expectation of privacy.
    When you live somewhere you have a subconscious claim on your personal space, and this expectation causes subconscious barriers from allowing 'just anyone' from intruding in your personal space, be it your bedroom or your house, depending on your personal circumstances. There are people that are implicitly welcome there, especially a partner who sleeps in your room with you (it's their room too, as understood) and if they live in the house you will not subconsciously object to their presence. It's different with strangers or uninvited guests- that's why it's more difficult to go into someone's house (I've tried before I became aware of this and was unceremoniously kicked out of someone's house) if you're not friends or have permission to visit.
    I believe this is why I have more 'visitation' type of experiences when I stay at a hotel- there is no territorial claim to the space, and less expectation of privacy.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    Only if you live in the same house and have the same expectation of privacy.
    When you live somewhere you have a subconscious claim on your personal space, and this expectation causes subconscious barriers from allowing 'just anyone' from intruding in your personal space, be it your bedroom or your house, depending on your personal circumstances. There are people that are implicitly welcome there, especially a partner who sleeps in your room with you (it's their room too, as understood) and if they live in the house you will not subconsciously object to their presence. It's different with strangers or uninvited guests- that's why it's more difficult to go into someone's house (I've tried before I became aware of this and was unceremoniously kicked out of someone's house) if you're not friends or have permission to visit.
    I believe this is why I have more 'visitation' type of experiences when I stay at a hotel- there is no territorial claim to the space, and less expectation of privacy.
    Okay that makes sense! So it would only be possible if you are within the same vicinity.. And only if you invite/allow someone in your space.. Say if you have a strong psychic link with someone outside of your vicinity, that also allowing them permission within your space?

Blog Entries

Yes, I believe that they could visit you. But I can tell you that if you're not aware you may keep them away- God knows I've attacked people before that I actually asked to come over, and was attacked by someone who asked me to help him out- my husband. The trance state is kind of strange, and if you lose lucidity all your automatic defenses may kick in anyway.